It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The year is 50 BC. Gaul is entirely occupied by the Romans. Well, not entirely... Join famous Gauls in Asterix and Obelix XXL 3 – The Crystal Menhir. Action-adventure title based on French comics created by René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo is now available on GOG.CM DRM-free. Until 28th November at 9 AM UTC, you can buy the game with a 10% discount.
https://www.gog.com/news/release_basterix_and_obelix_xxl_3_the_crystal_menhirb
Ahh, Basterix and the Crystal Menhirb.
Great. Now we are only missing the original game from the series.

:P
Post edited November 21, 2019 by idbeholdME
Klumpen0815: https://www.gog.com/news/release_basterix_and_obelix_xxl_3_the_crystal_menhirb
Ahh, Basterix and the Crystal Menhirb.
Haha, you had to point that out eh?
Come on, we can all imagine the missing "<"s and "/>"s. ;)
:-D
low rated
I'm happy to see more fantasy games here. Even though this is more fantastical history, that's also great!
Coop internet only, or include controller and same PC "couch coop"?
GOG.com: Action-adventure title based on French comics [...] is now available on GOG.CM [...]
See, when I try to visit that site, it tries to redirect me to trunnelridge.xyz, so I'm not sure that statement is true. ;P
Also, since I'm pointing out errors: the problem with the missing articles has cropped up again (it should really be "The action-adventure title based on the French comics created by..."). Otherwise, a stereotypical "Russian" accent plays in my head when I read the sentence. :)
As a rabid Asterix fan : this looks incredible!! Fingers crossed that it plays as well as it looks
In contrast to XXL 2 which is more or less a 3rd-person action game, gameplay-wise this looks more like a hack-and-slash type. How off am I in this assumption?
Nice
Mr.Mumbles: In contrast to XXL 2 which is more or less a 3rd-person action game, gameplay-wise this looks more like a hack-and-slash type. How off am I in this assumption?
Steam says beat-them-up, who will know for certain.
GOG.com: ... in two-player co-op mode!
Does it have co-op via LAN / DC?
Good to see Microids taking a leaf from Trine 3 in how to approach a third game in the XXL series.

By the way I'm being sarcastic...
mqstout: Coop internet only, or include controller and same PC "couch coop"?
Steam has it listed as multiplayer and "shared/split screen coop", so I think that's a yes.