It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Airships: Conquer the Skies, a strategy game where you design and build your own airworthy vessels out of thin pixels, is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 20% week-long discount.

Did you have your dreams of becoming a pilot or a mad inventor crashed under the weight of reality? It's payback time! Build any ship you can imagine pixel by pixel and launch a campaign to conquer the unsuspecting world! Then watch it crash and burn in excruciatingly realistic fashion and build another one. The side-slice view on your creations will let you monitor all their inner workings as well as your crew's movements, while you fly around or do battle against other elaborate machines.

Design, build, and carefully fine-tune your battle-ready creations in Airships: Conquer the Skies, DRM-free on GOG.com!

The 20% discount will last until August 23rd, 12:00 pm UTC.
Post edited August 16, 2018 by inox
tinyE: COOOOOL!!!!

Never heard of it but I love this stuff! Color me sold!
Pretty sure you've heard of this game before :p

It's a pretty fun game though. The game description doesn't do it justice. Not only do you build airships - you can build tanks, hire dragon riders, use spider bots to board and tear apart the enemy and even construct massive heavily armed immobile defensive towers. The devs just suck at advertising the huge number of options and features in their game.
tinyE: COOOOOL!!!!

Never heard of it but I love this stuff! Color me sold!
tremere110: Pretty sure you've heard of this game before :p

It's a pretty fun game though. The game description doesn't do it justice. Not only do you build airships - you can build tanks, hire dragon riders, use spider bots to board and tear apart the enemy and even construct massive heavily armed immobile defensive towers. The devs just suck at advertising the huge number of options and features in their game.
senility sucks
tremere110: Pretty sure you've heard of this game before :p

tinyE: senility sucks
Don't worry. That's normal at your age. ;-)
GOG.com:
I see that, for this game, the reviews from the In Dev period were retroactively marked as such before (or just after) release, as has become customary. This makes it all the more baffling that the pre-release reviews for Dead Cells never got this treatment, despite that game being much more popular. You should really go back and do this.
Seems like a fun concept! :D