It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Putting the plan in aeroplane.

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, in which you'll be the pilot of your airline's destiny, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux--DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a whimsical business simulator from the golden era of the late-90's tycoon boom. It's no SimCity or Transport Tycoon in terms of complexity or authenticity - but that doesn't make it any less of a fun (and suprisingly addictive) sim. Instead, Airline Tycoon Deluxe focuses on the things that make directing a simulated airline pure joy. You'll buy and upgrade your own planes, from budget transports to luxury cruisers, plan your routes, balance your stock, and market your flights. Just keep in mind that sometimes, the ends justify the means - a little on-board food poisoning never hurt anyone. Not your passengers anyway. Buy your ticket now!

<span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span> is a golden oldie with native versions for Mac OS X and Linux. As an added bonus, the package here comes with the game's Windows source code for your viewing and tweaking pleasure. You sure don't see that every day.

Fly high with <span class="bold">Airline Tycoon Deluxe</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, March 31, at 10:59 AM GMT.
IronArcturus: I remember reading about this game a long time ago, but I've never played it before. How does it compare to Transport Tycoon?
Yes, it has a Windowed mode :P
high rated
Flemtality: Too soon GoG... Bad form.
Hi there, Flemtality. Just wanted to let you know that releases are planned quite a long time beforehand and the release dates are always set ahead of time in cooperation with our partners. We're sorry about the unfortunate coincidence and hope to not have offended anyone.
maz.588: What is the license on the source code ?
There isn't one in the zip but I would assume that you're free to use it for personal use only :)
jacksonmj: "source code for your viewing and tweaking pleasure"

Well, I can view it, which is extremely nice, but tweaking is a bit difficult since it doesn't appear to include all the files required to compile it. This is slightly vexing because it means I can't fix various minor annoyances and bugs. :(

Still, having at least some source code is a good start, and has caused me to buy a third copy of this game (previously I had a copy on CD (with buggy DRM), and a copy from Desura).
The one thing I know that is missing from the source code is the Smacker library from RAD Tools and that can't be distributed with the code due to licensing issues. Sorry :(