It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A title with such a cinematic story is not released every day. A Plague Tale: Innocence is an adventure and stealth game set in the times when all hope seems to fade. A young but very strong girl Amicia de Rune must save her gifted brother Hugo from the clutches of all-mighty inquisition and hordes of rats in a plague-infested medieval France. Our heroine will have to use all of her courage to survive against the overwhelming odds.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Until 3rd December, 2 PM UTC, the game is available with a 50% discount. And that’s not all – if you buy A Plague Tale: Innocence during the first 24 hours from its release (that is until 27th November, 2 PM UTC) you’ll get a DLC called Coat of Arms for free.
this game fell down the current bestselling list, it's not even on the front page anymore. seems strange to me
tfishell: this game fell down the current bestselling list, it's not even on the front page anymore. seems strange to me
I think they might be treating the release day version (with free DLC) and the current version as two different entities, for some matters related to the website. I wishlisted the game yesterday and today I had to re-add it. Someone mentioned earlier that it had disappeared from their cart as well.
high rated
tfishell: this game fell down the current bestselling list, it's not even on the front page anymore. seems strange to me
ConsulCaesar: I think they might be treating the release day version (with free DLC) and the current version as two different entities, for some matters related to the website. I wishlisted the game yesterday and today I had to re-add it. Someone mentioned earlier that it had disappeared from their cart as well.
Pretty much! Since for a limited period of time (24h to be exact) we're offering the base game with a free DLC, it's technically a different 'entity' as you called it.
low rated
I assume it's GOG giving away the free DLC and not the makers of the game since that would be a real insult to all the people who supported them when we paid full price for the game when it was released over 6 months ago?
low rated
A sick game made by sick minds!
Woofgang: I assume it's GOG giving away the free DLC and not the makers of the game since that would be a real insult to all the people who supported them when we paid full price for the game when it was released over 6 months ago?
It is a bummer, but I'd buy dlcs for this game if they gave it away with gog connect.
Woofgang: I assume it's GOG giving away the free DLC and not the makers of the game since that would be a real insult to all the people who supported them when we paid full price for the game when it was released over 6 months ago?
There's a cost to being an early adopter of just about *anything* in this world, games are no exception. If you are willing to patiently wait for sales, then you will save money - but you cannot fake patience and self-restraint, you have to be willing to wait for months without any certainty on when or even if such a deal will appear... I myself am in no hurry whatsoever, that's why I've saved about 2/3 of the original asking price on my 500+ purchased titles - and I would never have made more than 90% of those purchases without appropriate discounts (additionally, those I would have bought without a discount are mostly the really cheap ones). GOG knows this and that's why they offer discounts to begin with ;)
Drm free it may be but not quick time cutscenes.
I quit playing Tomb Raider for that reason and the developers should be forced to play their games themselves.
I am sure their wifes would enjoy it.
Stopski: Drm free it may be but not quick time cutscenes.
I quit playing Tomb Raider for that reason and the developers should be forced to play their games themselves.
What are "quick time cutscenes"?
MarkoH01: What are "quick time cutscenes"?
QTEs I presume? Which is an odd statement itself as the game features none. There's only two different types of attack "events" where you get a button prompt to save oneself from death if one has certain items in the inventory.

Or he's talking about the few chase scenes that exist.
Post edited December 03, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Stopski: Drm free it may be but not quick time cutscenes.
Thanks for responding.
Its a video and the parts inserted by editor are called cutscenes.
Qicktime is response time with your imminent death or not.
I am only here because of Cd Project Red. They are master story tellers.
Plus their innovative art music.hand drawn scenes.
Thats entertainment , They provide this with the witcher tales, gwent.
They also gave you the tools to make mods.
Thanks for the opportunity to answer my own question.
Stopski: Thanks for responding.
What you mean is called QTE (Quick Time Events) and this game does not contain any QTEs at all. So I really don't understand what you complaint is about.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by MarkoH01
Stopski: Thanks for responding.
MarkoH01: What you mean is called QTE (Quick Time Events) and this game does not contain any QTEs at all. So I really don't understand what you complaint is about.
Especially since they praise CD Project Red who sorta kinda had a metric shit-ton of QTEs in The Witcher 2...
It sold well, I see:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-12-04-a-plague-tale-2-reportedly-in-development

Even if reports are untrue, fans love Plague Tale so much they are wish for Plague Tale 2.

I personally tried the demo and hated it. Gave up right at beginning when I needed to kill a bear. But I wish to love this game, but I somehow lost focus on that bear hunting I didn't know where I'm suppose to be and unable to move in the bushes.
How about you, have you tried demo?
Post edited December 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: I personally tried the demo and hated it. Gave up right at beginning when I needed to kill a bear. But I wish to love this game, but I somehow lost focus on that bear hunting I didn't know where I'm suppose to be and unable to move in the bushes.
How about you, have you tried demo?
I never tried the demo but in the final release it is a pig you'll have to hunt and there's not much to do to achieve this. You just hide in the bushes and aim at it. The first time it will run away but you can sneak behind it and try it again (this time you should try to get it from behind). That's all you need to do.