It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A title with such a cinematic story is not released every day. A Plague Tale: Innocence is an adventure and stealth game set in the times when all hope seems to fade. A young but very strong girl Amicia de Rune must save her gifted brother Hugo from the clutches of all-mighty inquisition and hordes of rats in a plague-infested medieval France. Our heroine will have to use all of her courage to survive against the overwhelming odds.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Until 3rd December, 2 PM UTC, the game is available with a 50% discount. And that’s not all – if you buy A Plague Tale: Innocence during the first 24 hours from its release (that is until 27th November, 2 PM UTC) you’ll get a DLC called Coat of Arms for free.
Great release, this game is beautiful ^_^
There no way this can be a 1 star game, it's a rating that goes beyond personal taste and it becomes dishonest. I can only think of someone angry because they didn't wait and bought it elsewhere.
Dogmaus: There no way this can be a 1 star game, it's a rating that goes beyond personal taste and it becomes dishonest. I can only think of someone angry because they didn't wait and bought it elsewhere.
One star. ! Hardly a one star game.

The GOG ratings are about 4 :)

Edit. Oh you mean this.

"Yet another game not worth playing because it is built for unethical operating system only. " Which is not a review of the game it self. Never really understood these. I just ignore them. That is like me putting a negative review of a good game on Steam because it is not at GOG. Where it is available or what it is playable on does not change the quality of a game.
Post edited November 27, 2019 by greyhat
So good, I bought it twice.

Got it on Steam, when it released, and it's worth another £20 to get the offline installer from GOG today.
I love stealth but the demo for this turned me off with how story heavy it was. I'm definitely someone who thinks games should be games first and foremost. I might get it in a deeper sale someday though. Glad to see it here DRM free.
Dogmaus: There no way this can be a 1 star game, it's a rating that goes beyond personal taste and it becomes dishonest. I can only think of someone angry because they didn't wait and bought it elsewhere.
greyhat: One star. ! Hardly a one star game.

The GOG ratings are about 4 :)

Edit. Oh you mean this.

"Yet another game not worth playing because it is built for unethical operating system only. " Which is not a review of the game it self. Never really understood these. I just ignore them. That is like me putting a negative review of a good game on Steam because it is not at GOG. Where it is available or what it is playable on does not change the quality of a game.
When I made that comment, the average rate was 1,5 stars.
To make an example, I don't find Death Stranding appetizing for me, but I could never say with a straight face that it's a 1 star production. It simply doesn't concern me and my tastes at the moment.
Post edited November 27, 2019 by Dogmaus
Where is it? I wishlisted it and now it says TBA and it won't show in my cart or the store.
UnusualAussie: Where is it? I wishlisted it and now it says TBA and it won't show in my cart or the store.
I see it and I was able to buy it. Maybe it's blocked in Australia for some weird reason? Your government is known to be quite as bad with censorship as ours is. Only for different reasons.
The couple of user reviews from yesterday also got axed, I guess accidentally while yesterday's release was retroactively split up into the base game and the Coats of Arms DLC.
UnusualAussie: Where is it? I wishlisted it and now it says TBA and it won't show in my cart or the store.
Lifthrasil: I see it and I was able to buy it. Maybe it's blocked in Australia for some weird reason? Your government is known to be quite as bad with censorship as ours is. Only for different reasons.
I wish that our countries where not in such a state, but this seems to be just a glitich. Thank you and good luck to both of us. As both of our countries are need of course a correction.
Lifthrasil: I see it and I was able to buy it. Maybe it's blocked in Australia for some weird reason? Your government is known to be quite as bad with censorship as ours is. Only for different reasons.
No. It was gone for a while, and even disappeared from my wishlist. But now it's back again.
Just to make it clear. I agree that 1 star for this game is probably a "hate something" rating and not an honest and biased review. I just wanted to point out that personal taste will always be part of a review ... I did not mean that this review is a valid one (which obviously it is not - because "unethical OS" should is not be part of a product review - no matter how unethical the OS in question might be or whatever the reviewer meant).
MarkoH01: Just to make it clear. I agree that 1 star for this game is probably a "hate something" rating and not an honest and biased review. I just wanted to point out that personal taste will always be part of a review ... I did not mean that this review is a valid one (which obviously it is not - because "unethical OS" should is not be part of a product review - no matter how unethical the OS in question might be or whatever the reviewer meant).
The review had not appeared yet at the time of my comment, I was basing my comment on the average rate, 1,5. Which is redunculous for this game, and it's repeating for Molek-Sintez - that has a Linux version by the way.
MarkoH01: Just to make it clear. I agree that 1 star for this game is probably a "hate something" rating and not an honest and biased review. I just wanted to point out that personal taste will always be part of a review ... I did not mean that this review is a valid one (which obviously it is not - because "unethical OS" should is not be part of a product review - no matter how unethical the OS in question might be or whatever the reviewer meant).
Dogmaus: The review had not appeared yet at the time of my comment, I was basing my comment on the average rate, 1,5. Which is redunculous for this game, and it's repeating for Molek-Sintez - that has a Linux version by the way.
The problem with such hate reviews is that those actually are hurting devs - especially smaller devs - because many customers will just take a look at the average stars and if they are not good enough they move on without diving deeper, watching let's plays or searching for reviews on other web sites. It's a pity that some poeple that are obviously unable to grow up or get a life have the power to hurt working people that made a good game which they now also offer DRM-free on GOG even though they said that they did not have any plans to release on GOG when they released it on Steam. Then again, it is possible to report such non reviews ... GOG might help in cases that are a clear abuse of the review system.
Very cool game to have on GOG and it goes on the wishlist for when I get a PC that isn't a potato - hopefully next year.