It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ATOM RPG - Supporter Pack is now available and DRM-free.

ATOM RPG base game is now 25% off until July 4, 1 PM UTC.

The Supporter Pack for ATOM RPG is mainly aimed at those, who already own the game, but wish to support its creators a bit more nonetheless. It includes a new location in the game, unique camo suit, soundtrack, and more.
This could be interesting, I'll need to see if I can find any additional information or videos.
I hope these supporters/Loyalists packs won´t become a thing.
Seems like a cheap cashgrab.
Tarhiel: cheap cashgrab.
Not if it's for an indie title that's really good and worth every single one of your hard earned eddies.
Nothing wrong with showing the devs some additional love by purchasing the supporter or loyalist pack/upgrade/edition/whatever, if you have the extra cash.
Tarhiel: I hope these supporters/Loyalists packs won´t become a thing.
Why? It's a way for people to show additional support and generally get a little useless something in return. It's useless so people won't feel compelled to get it for "the complete experience" but rather want to get it simply to support the developer. I wish the Hollow Knight Devs would give us a loyalist upgrade pack so I can send them some more money without just buying the game again and again.
I rather pay for a supporter pack than a "DLC".
Does this game has movement points?
New All-Time GoG Low for the base game
25% off vs. 10% off
The base game was insanely cheap at release even without the 25% sale currently on. Less than the price of a pizza for roughly 60 hours of wasteland-wandering fun.
tinyE: Does this game has movement points?
ATOM has general action points. There's no distinction between movement or actions, everything costs action points.
Great game. For little 15$ you get 60-100 hours of gameplay a la old school fallout.

The supporter pack comes with the soundtrack. I think it's totally worth it.

music from the trailer. <3

https://youtu.be/1vRYwaJC5FY
Post edited June 27, 2019 by falloutttt
paladin181: Why? It's a way for people to show additional support and generally get a little useless something in return. It's useless so people won't feel compelled to get it for "the complete experience" but rather want to get it simply to support the developer. I wish the Hollow Knight Devs would give us a loyalist upgrade pack so I can send them some more money without just buying the game again and again.
Don´t get me wrong, I am not saying the game is expensive, or anything like that, in fact i own all the datadisks and supporter packs there are for Grim Dawn and Atom RPG.

What I wanted to say is, I´d rather pay for a hefty datadisk/addon brimming with content, than just few skins put together.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by Tarhiel
I really, really don't get this supporter silliness. If I wanted to give them extra money I much rather buy a gift copy to give away. That's a more sensible use of money than getting a few virtual trinkets..
Post edited June 27, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Tarhiel: Don´t get me wrong, I am not saying the game is expensive, or anything like that, in fact i own all the datadisks and supporter packs there are for Grim Dawn and Atom RPG.

What I wanted to say is, I´d rather pay for a hefty datadisk/addon brimming with content, than just few skins put together.
I see what you're saying, but the skins bundled together are more a bonus for the additional support. You're not buying much of anything, it's closer to a donation in appreciation for what they've already put out.
paladin181: Why? It's a way for people to show additional support and generally get a little useless something in return. It's useless so people won't feel compelled to get it for "the complete experience" but rather want to get it simply to support the developer.
I guess a new location and new items don't count towards "the complete experience", eh?

I'm with Tarhiel here. I would buy a proper addon or something like that but these kinda things just make me stay away from the main game as well.
paladin181: Why? It's a way for people to show additional support and generally get a little useless something in return. It's useless so people won't feel compelled to get it for "the complete experience" but rather want to get it simply to support the developer.
Lucumo: I guess a new location and new items don't count towards "the complete experience", eh?

I'm with Tarhiel here. I would buy a proper addon or something like that but these kinda things just make me stay away from the main game as well.
In that case you might be interested to know the dev is currently working on a huge standalone expansion and hoping to get it out late this year. Apparently players will be able to import their saves from the base game if they so desire, kind of like trasnferring a character from Baldur's Gate 1 to 2.