It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ATOM RPG - Supporter Pack is now available and DRM-free.

ATOM RPG base game is now 25% off until July 4, 1 PM UTC.

The Supporter Pack for ATOM RPG is mainly aimed at those, who already own the game, but wish to support its creators a bit more nonetheless. It includes a new location in the game, unique camo suit, soundtrack, and more.
I love this game and these devs have clearly shown they care about their game, it's not just "a product". I didn't play it for an extended period (yet) but I like it.

As for the "cash grab" comment, I'd say if they wanted a cash grab they would split the soundtrack and the ingame items in 2 separate DLC's for more money but they didn't do that.

Totally worth supporting.
Lucumo: I guess a new location and new items don't count towards "the complete experience", eh?

I'm with Tarhiel here. I would buy a proper addon or something like that but these kinda things just make me stay away from the main game as well.
markrichardb: In that case you might be interested to know the dev is currently working on a huge standalone expansion and hoping to get it out late this year. Apparently players will be able to import their saves from the base game if they so desire, kind of like trasnferring a character from Baldur's Gate 1 to 2.
Are they? Wow, had no idea, gonna google it out, thanks for the heads up :)
Mr.Mumbles: I really, really don't get this supporter silliness. If I wanted to give them extra money I much rather buy a gift copy to give away. That's a more sensible use of money than getting a few virtual trinkets..
See and it would never cross my mind to buy gift copies of games I like to give away, because I have no gamer friends and I absolutely don't want to delve into this online key gifting/trading scene.
So while this supporter silliness doesn't impede your ability to buy gift copies, it allows other people to imagine they'd support something while satisfying their consumer urges without too much altruistic ballast.
Lucumo: ... but these kinda things just make me stay away from the main game as well.
For what reasonable reason? Just curious, no trolling.
This is no worse than all the other gog games with paid soundtracks (many of which cost twice as much). I hate paid soundtracks, and I have no money, but I got this anyway as I thought ATOM RPG was underpriced at release (and now it's even cheaper, almost by the amount that this DLC costs). I want more legitimate fallout-alikes that support Linux and gog, not fewer.
Lucumo: ... but these kinda things just make me stay away from the main game as well.
i_ni: For what reasonable reason? Just curious, no trolling.
I don't support anti-consumer practices in general. That includes DRM, streaming (soon to come), microtransactions in paid games, DLC. Proper addons are a different matter, as I already said and no publisher should market those that way. When it comes to DLC, it depends. An OST is perfectly ok. Small extra content like an extra location or some ingame items aren't. It's even worse when they are basically paid cheats.
I suppose if dlc' name changes to "Soundtrack",the arguement will gone.In-game items can be used as DLC freebies.
countzcyber: I suppose if dlc' name changes to "Soundtrack",the arguement will gone.In-game items can be used as DLC freebies.
Soundtrack usually means you have to buy the game in order to be able the Soundtrack, manytimes you can play the soundtracks without running the game, DLC is part of a game.

Anyway Soundtracks that can be bought only if one owns the game kinda makes sense, provided the soundtrack can be played independly of the main game.

DLC should only be used for small extras quests and things alike... soundtracks should be called Soundtrack but NOT DLC.

I also dont like DLC as in the sneaky 'extras' like a silly mission or other meh stuff you pay for.
my current wishlist :D

YOUR WISHLIST IS CURRENTLY EMPTY
Explore our catalog of carefully selected games and we are pretty sure you will find many titles you wish you had in your collection. :)

i bought the Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon and all dlc and soundtrack during the Summer Sale
now my list is empty... i checked every newly added game, and games coming soon, and there are a lot of games , unfortunately there is nothing i would like to buy ⊙︿⊙

Anyway it's not that bad .... i need a new PC and this way i can save extra cash ≖‿≖
even the newly arrived Steam games ,are pretty meh, bought a few older casual at 50 to 80% off, 80% of them are crap so this Steamsale helped me saving lots of money ≖‿≖. the few games i did like burn rubber that is they wanted to fry my cpu ( unity games ofcourse , usually set to high fps)
Post edited July 03, 2019 by gamesfreak64
countzcyber: I suppose if dlc' name changes to "Soundtrack",the arguement will gone.In-game items can be used as DLC freebies.
gamesfreak64: Soundtrack usually means you have to buy the game in order to be able the Soundtrack, manytimes you can play the soundtracks without running the game, DLC is part of a game.

Anyway Soundtracks that can be bought only if one owns the game kinda makes sense, provided the soundtrack can be played independly of the main game.

DLC should only be used for small extras quests and things alike... soundtracks should be called Soundtrack but NOT DLC.

I also dont like DLC as in the sneaky 'extras' like a silly mission or other meh stuff you pay for.
You told me that soundtrack is just a "soundtrack" without other items.I got it.
Besides,I like buy any old game below $5, which won't burn my cpu, only for buying-fun.
gamesfreak64: Soundtrack usually means you have to buy the game in order to be able the Soundtrack, manytimes you can play the soundtracks without running the game, DLC is part of a game.

countzcyber: You told me that soundtrack is just a "soundtrack" without other items.I got it.
Besides,I like buy any old game below $5, which won't burn my cpu, only for buying-fun.
Buying fun ? i have to admit i do it aswell , buy games > 5 euro on GOG and buy lots of casualgames on Steam if they are between 49 cent and 1.99 euro... i have several games , sadly 90% fries my cpu, at least they try ro fry the cpu, but i can't allow a game to do that.

Planning to get a new pc, but maybe i won't get one afteral, too many problems and too many things that will make it too expensive for me.

Good and fast multicore CPU ( i5 and io7) ( many cores) are pretty cheap nowaydays , but decent GPU are not
in short:

the CPU will cost around 499 euros which is okay for the i7-9700K but problem are the Coolers, they quite expensive, which isnt that bad, the bad part is they cant fit in any case, plus they are heavvy, up to 1.5 kilo, for a stupid cpu cooler , they will sag my hardware.
I had no such problems
In the past , today however you will get a bottleneck, : i7-9700K needs a very expensive GPU which i simply cannor afford, unless i keep on saving another 3 years.
To make sure no bottlenecks exist i googled and it appears it is recommended to sue a cpu and gpu that will do well together and that is the expensive part... so maybe i wont get a new one and just let this old one run until it +++ and is ready to be trashed and siposed of.

Anyway, current setup almost 10 years old, so a new one is needed asap... but expensive cause i dont want to waste a lot of cash again on an average PC.
Drat, every time I finally resolve to buy something the sale ends.
low rated
got high an' bought this yesterday
...an' teh full uuuh title, obvs

no idea why. i mean i get peeps like this but its so not my genre
itll never be played
but ill keep it. might as well (?!!!!12)

i am a salespersons wet dream
I'm going to buy this game at some point. Just let me scrape some of that backlog lime off first