It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ancestors Legacy: Saladin's Conquest DLC and Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition are now available, DRM-free. Save 50% on Ancestor's Legacy, soundtrack and artbook or get Complete Edition 40% off until May 28th, 5pm UTC.

Saladin's Conquest puts you in command of Saracen warriors in a brand-new single player campaign that will take you far from the battlefields of Europe. Follow another path of history and help Saladin protect his desert lands against the Crusaders. Unique new units will help you crush your enemies in 5 story-based missions and on 3 new maps for multiplayer and skirmish mode.
sbaylus: That doesn't mean I can't be annoyed about it.
Touché. Still, what you were originally complaining about was a lack of upgrade path, which isn't entirely true.
There is an upgrade path, you just don't like it (which is fair enough).
Post edited May 22, 2019 by SirPrimalform
Enebias: If I knew, I would have waited a month to buy this game in the complete edition! :P

Anyway, great title, I can wholeheartedly recommend it.
true. already got the Base in full price last month.
giving some discount for the DLC wont hurt much right?
looks like I'm not in rush to grab the DLC then. might wait for sale in next couple months.
Anyone else see the game card messed up because of languages and game features icons being massive?

Edit: Nevermind, either someone fixed it or it was just a browser issue for me
Post edited May 22, 2019 by Boilpoint
I do wonder, is the complete edition really complete? Or will we have some new DLCs/Gold edition?
blotunga: I do wonder, is the complete edition really complete? Or will we have some new DLCs/Gold edition?
AFAIK developers are focusing on console version of the game for now and another DLC is not ruled out, yet they have 2 new releases planned for this year and I guess Ancestors Legacy is pretty much complete right now.
Looks fancy and fun. :)

blotunga: I do wonder, is the complete edition really complete? Or will we have some new DLCs/Gold edition?
I hope there won't be a "Definitive Edition" next year and a "GOTY" after that... Wishlisted anyway, I think I would enjoy this one (and the developers kept their promise of a GOG release).
GOG.com: Ancestors Legacy: Saladin's Conquest DLC and Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition are now available, DRM-free. Save 50% on Ancestor's Legacy, soundtrack and artbook or get Complete Edition 40% off until May 28th, 5pm UTC.

Saladin's Conquest puts you in command of Saracen warriors in a brand-new single player campaign that will take you far from the battlefields of Europe. Follow another path of history and help Saladin protect his desert lands against the Crusaders. Unique new units will help you crush your enemies in 5 story-based missions and on 3 new maps for multiplayer and skirmish mode.
Please fix the minimum processor requirements error .

This is the right one :

2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
Looks as interesting as the base game that is already in my wishlist. But with my country's currency in a real awful state it is a bad idea to buy anything priced in dollar right now
tinyE: Ah yes, The Saladin!

Lettuce begin!

*rimshot*
Awful pun, made me cringe. Totally worth the low rated, 8/10, +1 to you mate
Can anyone tell me if this has a pause feature?

Thanks.
richlind33: Can anyone tell me if this has a pause feature?

Thanks.
It has. It's not a strict pause, because units still move, but very slowly. I'd say pause slows gameplay down by 98% and you can send orders to units while 'paused'. I like this feature because it helps you to recognize squad movements. If you want to really pause the game and make yourself a sandwich, you can press ESC and stay in the menu, but you can't send orders while in menu.
richlind33: Can anyone tell me if this has a pause feature?

Thanks.
zeffyr: It has. It's not a strict pause, because units still move, but very slowly. I'd say pause slows gameplay down by 98% and you can send orders to units while 'paused'. I like this feature because it helps you to recognize squad movements. If you want to really pause the game and make yourself a sandwich, you can press ESC and stay in the menu, but you can't send orders while in menu.
Thanks!
So i got this game yesterday, because of all the positive comments here and reviews. And it turned out to be quite a fun game so far, So thank you all nice people! :)

The music in this game is quite amazing btw. <3
I've had a hard time convincing myself to get Ancestors Legacy. I have so many strategy games, and I love most of them. I love historic themes. I love Vikings, and I love the dark age to medieval themes, castle sieges, etc. But something about this game rubs me the wrong way...and I don't know exactly what that is.

I do tend to prefer army management over squad management overall, but do I get a level of freedom in this game?

What are some positives you can say for the game so someone who's on the fence, and who generally loves strategy titles, would then cave and get it because of those good parts?
Post edited May 23, 2019 by JinseiNGC224
JinseiNGC224: I've had a hard time convincing myself to get Ancestors Legacy. I have so many strategy games, and I love most of them. I love historic themes. I love Vikings, and I love the dark age to medieval themes, castle sieges, etc. But something about this game rubs me the wrong way...and I don't know exactly what that is.

I do tend to prefer army management over squad management overall, but do I get a level of freedom in this game?

What are some positives you can say for the game so someone who's on the fence, and who generally loves strategy titles, would then cave and get it because of those good parts?
Teutonic Order! That's it. Was enough for me to get the game and DLC. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
Post edited May 23, 2019 by falloutttt