It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sim Heaven & Hell.

<span class="bold">Afterlife</span>, a Lucasfilm god game, a GOG.com digital premiere, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux--DRM-free on GOG.com.

<span class="bold">Afterlife</span> is... a weird game. It's so many things at once, and a few brand new concepts to boot. The premise is an otherworldly twist on SimCity - you're in charge of supplying a satisfactory afterlife experience to the inhabitants of the Planet. The Planetfolk, called EMBOs (or Ethically Mature Biological Organisms) and their SOULs (Stuff of Unending Life) need to be fully supplied with all the pleasure or pain they've earned in life - that includes an absolutely divine final reward, or a sadistic punishment. With plenty of structures, a complex tenet system (watch out for those HOHORALFSUMAists!), and extremely detailed sim mechanics - <span class="bold">Afterlife</span> is a unique, satirical god game to die for.

The game includes the official Reference Guide, courtesy of our forum friend EnforcerSunWoo. (Thank you!)

Don't fear the reaper, fear the disco inferno in <span class="bold">Afterlife</span>, a digital premiere now DRM-free on GOG.com!
psiborg001: I loved this game when I got the DOS version years ago. Have tryed for ages to get the old version to run under Windows 10 with out luck. Now with the new version I can play again. :)
This isn't a remaster or remake -- it's the DOS version, running in a DOS emulator. But it is supported on Win 10, so at least there's that. :)