It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a cinematic first-person game about a pig farmer that decides he no longer wants to dispose of bodies for the mob. Adios is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Grim, but nice art style.

Wishlisted for now.
low rated
Damn GOG, your releases lately have been very boring.
Oooh, those poor pigs... Where do they get their fresh meat from now?
Crosmando: Damn GOG, your releases lately have been very boring.
Get him, piggies :P.
Noice! To the wishlist it goes. :)
viperfdl: Oooh, those poor pigs... Where do they get their fresh meat from now?
The farmer. One way or another.
I wonder if this is generational and every farmer got sick of it and got killed and buried under the same tree? So there are more and more graves.
high rated
I know these sort of games is not everyone's cup of tea but I find these sort of "small-universe" games more and more fascinating.
I'd love to play an RPG where the action would be set in a more contained space (like a farm or a small village) but where the player would be able to interact with almost anything, instead of large open-worlds where interaction with said world is minimal.
(imagine a mix between Skyrim, Minecraft &The Forest, set in an hamlet similar to those in Daggerfall).
karnak1: I know these sort of games is not everyone's cup of tea but I find these sort of "small-universe" games more and more fascinating.
I'd love to play an RPG where the action would be set in a more contained space (like a farm or a small village) but where the player would be able to interact with almost anything, instead of large open-worlds where interaction with said world is minimal.
(imagine a mix between Skyrim, Minecraft &The Forest, set in an hamlet similar to those in Daggerfall).
Now you're talkin'.
karnak1: I know these sort of games is not everyone's cup of tea but I find these sort of "small-universe" games more and more fascinating.
I knew I'd read something in association with Consortium with this idea. The first link is a discussion on the idea and the second is the game where I first saw a reference to the idea.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/will-we-ever-get-to-play-one-city-block

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/consortium-the-tower-early-access
Looking from inside(trailer), the pig farmer has a house that spans several blocks. And wares suits. What fictional country is this?

(I assume (s)he becomes a poet at the end)
Cusith: I knew I'd read something in association with Consortium with this idea. The first link is a discussion on the idea and the second is the game where I first saw a reference to the idea.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/will-we-ever-get-to-play-one-city-block
It's sad to know that almost 10 years have passed since that RPS article was written and we've yet to see that concept truly materialize :(
I also miss the "Rock Paper Shotgun" from those times... That site is now a mere shadow of its former self.
Little Town Hero was close to the idea. But being produced by Game Freak, the execution was dismal.