It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Plague Tale: Innocence and A Plague Tale: Requiem, are now available in A Plague Tale Bundle!

A Plague Tale: Innocence is as much of an adventure survival horror, as it is a beautiful, emotional story, brought by a french publisher, Focus Entertainment. It takes you back to 14th century France, ravaged by a vicious plague. As a player, you take part in the journey of young Amicia and her little brother, Hugo – only to see if their childlike innocence will survive in the surroundings of such a cruel world.

A Plague Tale: Requiem follows the story of Innocence as a sequel – and not too long after, either, only six months past the events of its preceder. This time, Amicia and Hugo try to start a new life, far from their devastated homeland – discovering new regions and colourful cities.

Experience both parts of the heart-wrenching tale of de Rune's siblings, all within one bundle – now on GOG!
looks like this one doesn't have an expiry date. are you going to implement complete your collection bundles with a bit of extra discount if you already have some of the titles already?
Dohi64: looks like this one doesn't have an expiry date. are you going to implement complete your collection bundles with a bit of extra discount if you already have some of the titles already?
Doubtful, as even on Steam the bundle does not take into account you owning one of the games. Also, I own both games on GoG and, like other bundles, it does not take this into account and shows me I can buy this bundle. Wish GoG would fix this to show bundles as 'in Library' if I already have both games...
Dohi64: looks like this one doesn't have an expiry date. are you going to implement complete your collection bundles with a bit of extra discount if you already have some of the titles already?
Artibius: Doubtful, as even on Steam the bundle does not take into account you owning one of the games. Also, I own both games on GoG and, like other bundles, it does not take this into account and shows me I can buy this bundle. Wish GoG would fix this to show bundles as 'in Library' if I already have both games...
don't know (or care) about this specific bundle, but on steam it's up to the dev/publisher. they can make them complete your set or only purchasable if you don't have any of it yet.