It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Light in the Dark is now available DRM-free. Get it 30% off until June 21st, 11am UTC.

Hao-Chen Jiang did not understand what it was when he opened his eyes. Before him was a dim and dreary room that he had not seen before. Trying to get up to turn on the lights, he finds that his arms are tied behind him and that is when he realizes that he's been kidnapped. It is then that a mysterious girl appears before him and with a look of disdain tells him that he's been kidnapped and unless his family agrees to pay a ransom he has no chance to escape. But perhaps there is more to this than just money...
Oh wow, i have been interested in this for 2 years now.

Thank you very much for bringing it here!
Hikage1983: Oh wow, i have been interested in this for 2 years now.
Me too! Playing the waiting game was hard, huh :c

Thanks so much to all parties involved for bringing this over. Looking forward to it.
Awaiting comments claiming this isn't game...
Post edited June 14, 2019 by Mafwek
Mafwek: Awaiting comments claiming this isn't game...
Never poke a hornet's nest ...
Mafwek: Awaiting comments claiming this isn't game...
I haven't seen that guy around in a while. And yes, it was predominately one guy, at least as far as the bogus reviews went.

Hey, if they can call Golf a sport, then I can call a VN a game.
tinyE: I haven't seen that guy around in a while. And yes, it was predominately one guy, at least as far as the bogus reviews went.

Best definition of sport I've ever heard is something like this: "If I can bet on it, then it's a sport."
tinyE: I haven't seen that guy around in a while. And yes, it was predominately one guy, at least as far as the bogus reviews went.

Mafwek: Best definition of sport I've ever heard is something like this: "If I can bet on it, then it's a sport."
Let me guess, Pete Rose said that. :P
tinyE: Let me guess, Pete Rose said that. :P
Possibly, but I've heard it from some dude who said that's definition in his hometown, and I don't think they heard about Pete Rose there.