It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adventure full of hat.

A Hat in Time is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Put on this adorable 3D platformer and get to jumping between zanny worlds bustling with eccentric characters. Hand-craft magical headwear to gain awesome powers, then set out to explore the most unreachable places and defeat goofy enemies to your hat's content. Quick now, these elusive Time Pieces are not going to find themselves, you know!

Keep the game's cheerful tunes playing on with the full OST.

Check the trailer
Post edited October 06, 2017 by GOG_Solostran
I have been waiting for this one. A bit more expensive than I had anticipated but I love my platformers ,2D or 3D, so I will buy it shortly. Thank you for releasing it here.
Mmh, interesting. I'll watch for a couple of reviews but it seems cool enough, like a Mario on PC? :D
I'm very much interested in this one as it does look like a lot of fun. Much better than what Yooka-Laylee turned out to be.

...Is there a reason the Mac version isn't here as well?
Post edited October 06, 2017 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles: ...Is there a reason the Mac version isn't here as well?
We're working on it :)
Post edited October 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Fun! Might get this before Elex hits.
It has to be a Fez... :) Fezzes are cool.
Are the two videos on the game's store page identical?
Looks fun, added to wishlist.
Gonna spend the money I would have spent on Yooka Laylee on this instead. Looks great. :)
mistermumbles: I'm very much interested in this one as it does look like a lot of fun. Much better than what Yooka-Laylee turned out to be.

...Is there a reason the Mac version isn't here as well?
What's wrong with Yooka-Laylee? Have yet to finish it, but what I played was very good. This one looks interesting too, but it remains to be seen whether it's as good as Yooka-Laylee, or perhaps even better.

Either way, it's nice to see this genre is having a small(?) revival.
CharlesGrey: What's wrong with Yooka-Laylee? Have yet to finish it, but what I played was very good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeU1bSsLerM

A Hat in Time looks very promising. Wishlisted for now.
Gonna be snagging this as well, but gog's bombarding me with choices, and I'm planning to snag ELEX when it comes out so this is an eventual-buy for me!
I noticed on the store page that there's a launch discount, but it seems like the discount disappears when I add the game to my cart... is this currently broken?
Wow this is pricey. Looks good though. Wishlisted for now.