It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adventure full of hat.

A Hat in Time is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Put on this adorable 3D platformer and get to jumping between zanny worlds bustling with eccentric characters. Hand-craft magical headwear to gain awesome powers, then set out to explore the most unreachable places and defeat goofy enemies to your hat's content. Quick now, these elusive Time Pieces are not going to find themselves, you know!

Keep the game's cheerful tunes playing on with the full OST.

Check the trailer
Post edited October 06, 2017 by GOG_Solostran
RomanNiucumir: In my wishlist, I see the game has a 13% discount ($26.24), but when I add it to my cart, it's back at full price ($29.99). Is the discount not supposed to be there?
darkangelz: Probably not. That discount is for the package including the ost.
I got the discount and I did not buy the soundtrack.
They should make "Gears For Breakfast!" a cerial brand with everything shaped different gears.
Been waiting for this game since I first heard of it years ago, but now I found out it may be coming to the Switch... so I shall remain patient for a little while longer.
Yooka-Laylee is real good, people complain too much.

A Hat in Time looks adorable.
On the 5th I tried emailing the developers about getting a GOG key since I backed the game on Kickstarter, but no response so far. Have any other backers been able to get a GOG key?
RomanNiucumir: In my wishlist, I see the game has a 13% discount ($26.24), but when I add it to my cart, it's back at full price ($29.99). Is the discount not supposed to be there?
Same thing just happened to me. :(

Edit: Just went back to the main page. The discount appeared for at first, then disappeared when the page finished loading...

Edit #2: Still showing up as a discount in my wishlist. Added screenshot.

Edit #3: Reloaded the front page a few times and got the discount to stay. Still doesn't stay when added to the cart though... Added another screenshot.

Edit #4: Even the rotating banner shows the discount. Added another screenshot...
Attachments:
Post edited October 15, 2017 by ScarletEmerald
Of course Steam buyers get more for their money. Workshop levels, in this case. Argh.
Laberbacke: Of course Steam buyers get more for their money. Workshop levels, in this case. Argh.
It's unfortunate but the game is still a lot of fun without.
Laberbacke: Of course Steam buyers get more for their money. Workshop levels, in this case. Argh.
indeed, why oh why did they not add gOg workshop also?
Developers confirmed in an email with me that mods and the tools will be available for all versions of the game. I made a thread about it here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_hat_in_time_will_release_on_gog_on_october_5th_and_will_have_full_modding_support
Alright then. Maybe I'll reinstall it.