It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An adventure full of hat.

A Hat in Time is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Put on this adorable 3D platformer and get to jumping between zanny worlds bustling with eccentric characters. Hand-craft magical headwear to gain awesome powers, then set out to explore the most unreachable places and defeat goofy enemies to your hat's content. Quick now, these elusive Time Pieces are not going to find themselves, you know!

Keep the game's cheerful tunes playing on with the full OST.

Check the trailer
Post edited October 06, 2017 by GOG_Solostran
high rated
CharlesGrey: What's wrong with Yooka-Laylee? [...]
There's one sentiment I've heard several reviewers agree on: "Never read a review for a piece of media you liked." ;)
It's so hard to find nice things in this world. If you like a game, keep liking it and don't worry what others think about it.
Looks bigger in scope than I expected, wishlisted for sure.
CharlesGrey: What's wrong with Yooka-Laylee?
Mostly hipster bitching, apart from some underbaked moments mostly down to time and significant budget restraints, Yooka-Laylee is everything it promised to be and I enjoyed it quite a lot.
Post edited October 06, 2017 by ReynardFox
Trailer looks tasty! Is that music in the trailer in-game music? Sounds very nice too, reminds of some Japanese video games and movies.

I'll have to get this at some point, and now I need to check what similar 3D platformer games I already have on GOG. I've been meaning to replay Croc at some point (not on GOG), it always had a soft spot in my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InV9iMcd4ok
Post edited October 06, 2017 by timppu
Looks good, the one thing a manly man needs between murder rampages in his favorite classic space war shooter, is an adorable platformer that looks fun, Too bad its too rich for my minimum wage earning blood T.T
Sweet Hat in Time
You'll see the line
The line that's drawn between
Good old games and modern bad
I have to say, Gears for Breakfast is probably one of the best company names in recent memory.
Interested, but I'll have to wait for a nice sale.
looks ok, way too expensive imo
It does look pretty adorable.
HeartsAndRainbows: There's one sentiment I've heard several reviewers agree on: "Never read a review for a piece of media you liked." ;)
It's so hard to find nice things in this world. If you like a game, keep liking it and don't worry what others think about it.
Now, that's what I call an excellent advice! :)
CharlesGrey: What's wrong with Yooka-Laylee? [...]
HeartsAndRainbows: There's one sentiment I've heard several reviewers agree on: "Never read a review for a piece of media you liked." ;)
Good advice, I'm sure. No worries, I don't care much for the popular consensus regarding games ( or most other things for that matter ). I prefer to come up with my own opinion, based on first-hand experience. And my experience with Yooka-Laylee has been pretty much all around positive. Great soundtrack, colorful game worlds which are fun to explore, great art direction/character designs and the typical "Rare" flavored humor. Maybe it didn't live up to the nostalgia driven expectations for some people ( I played and enjoyed the old Rare and Nintendo games back in the day, myself ) but overall I consider it a successful comeback.
Bui-Tur: Sweet Hat in Time
You'll see the line
The line that's drawn between
Good old games and modern bad
*insert guitar solo*
Post edited October 06, 2017 by CharlesGrey
been waiting for this for YEARS.

hooray!

that silliness where there's no "ost version" is...silly. now i have to wishlist two things instead of one. gog, please fix.
In my wishlist, I see the game has a 13% discount ($26.24), but when I add it to my cart, it's back at full price ($29.99). Is the discount not supposed to be there?
Attachments:
RomanNiucumir: In my wishlist, I see the game has a 13% discount ($26.24), but when I add it to my cart, it's back at full price ($29.99). Is the discount not supposed to be there?
Probably not. That discount is for the package including the ost.
One hour in - it's exactly what I liked about Skylar And Plux. leads you into the rabbit hole and keeps you wondering.