It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Voxels of mass destruction

<span class="bold">8-Bit Armies</span>, a fast-paced RTS of blocky voxel mayhem, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and a 10% launch discount.

War is a ruthless, violent, messy affair. Unless it's done by small blocky men, riding blocky vehicles, and bleeding blocky blood. Then it's also great fun. Because intense voxel warfare requires resources, resourcefulness, and mean commanding skills. But whether you're leading your weird-looking dudes through the 25-mission campaign or against your best friends, figuring out how to take advantage of every situation is only half the fun. The other half is simply spreading chaos and watching the destructible environment and soldiers go boom.

Unleash your <span class="bold">8-Bit Armies</span> upon strategically placed voxels, DRM-free on GOG.com. If you can't get the game's electronic tunes out of your head, be sure to also grab the addictive <span class="bold">soundtrack</span>. The 10% launch discount on both the game and its OST will last until April 29, 4:59 PM UTC.
Matruchus: As many units as you can fund. There is no unit limit. Its a classic build base, expand and attack game. C&C but more fast paced variant.
Ghorpm: OK, but when you play single player how many units are usually (an average) on a battlefield when you send your final attack? 100? 200? More? I would like to know an average number, not when you try to spend a lot of time and build huuuuge army ;)
No you go with 15-20 units but you set up your production and waypoint so that its near you enemies base/or where you attack so your loses get replenished on the battlefield. I don't think I got over 100-150 units en mass yet. I win the game before that :)
Post edited April 25, 2016 by Matruchus
Ghorpm: OK, but when you play single player how many units are usually (an average) on a battlefield when you send your final attack? 100? 200? More? I would like to know an average number, not when you try to spend a lot of time and build huuuuge army ;)
Matruchus: No you go with 15-20 units but you set up your production and waypoint so that its near you enemies base/or where you attack so your loses get replenished on the battlefield. I don't think I got over 100-150 units en mass yet. I win the game before that :)
Oh, that's good to know. I don't like RTS games where you control >250 units at once.