It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever wanted to control a swarm of office workers? Well, You’re in luck!

7 Billion Humans combines puzzle solving with the joys of ordering people about. Find solutions through a unique programming language, where commands are replaced with people and empathy replaced with success.

A parallel computer made of people? What else could you want in a game!

7 Billion Humans, now available on GOG.

As a celebration of the game's release, we'll be giving away Human Resource Machine for the first four days to those who purchase 7 Billion Humans at launch!

Offer ends Monday, 27th of August, at 17.00 (5PM) UTC.

Customers who already own Human Resource Machine on GOG.COM can request a code that they can gift to a friend or family via support.
Ehm... I take it a Linux version will also be available soon?
high rated
WinterSnowfall: Ehm... I take it a Linux version will also be available soon?
Early tomorrow.
GOG_Solostran: Early tomorrow.
Cool. Thanks! :)
Cheers!
HRM was intriguing but I haven't kept at it so I won't be getting this one.

But I hope the devs have a nice release and success with it!
Sounds interesting, assuming the game play is similar to HRM, but with more little drones running around.

I'll look into it more over the weekend and decide if I want it then.
Ahoy!
It is probably a great game, since it looks totally like it was inspired by Scratch. Human resource machine was a bit like it, but this one takes a further step in this direction.
Who likes coding with puzzle parts and doesn't know it already should try Scratch, since it is free, very versatile and doesn't need to be installed.
Aw, and what about those who already have Human Resource Machine?
A discount in sight?
Jou_de: Aw, and what about those who already have Human Resource Machine?
A discount in sight?
(from the release post): Customers who already own Human Resource Machine on GOG.COM can request a code that they can gift to a friend or family via support.
GOG_Solostran: Early tomorrow.
WinterSnowfall: Cool. Thanks! :)
And now it's available :)
Pity they didn't go with a lower price instead of a free game that a lost of their audience likely already has.

-Oh well, Wishlisted.-

EDIT: Decided to splurge since it is payday...and it seems I don't have any way to give Human Resource Machine away? I was supposed to get a copy with this, no? Not just nothing at all since I'd previously supported the company?
Post edited August 25, 2018 by CelineSSauve
I loved Human Resources Machine so I'm thinking of getting this. But I'm a little bit wary of buying a game at release.
Could anyone tell me how reliable Tomorrow Corporation are regarding releasing polished products (other than HRM, which I bought 2 years after release, I haven't played any of their games). Can I expect a good game at release, or will likely have to wait few months till all the bugs are ironed out?

CelineSSauve: EDIT: Decided to splurge since it is payday...and it seems I don't have any way to give Human Resource Machine away? I was supposed to get a copy with this, no? Not just nothing at all since I'd previously supported the company?
You'll get a code copy of HRM if you contact Support:
"Customers who already own Human Resource Machine on GOG.COM can request a code that they can gift to a friend or family via support."
ZFR: I loved Human Resources Machine so I'm thinking of getting this. But I'm a little bit wary of buying a game at release.
Could anyone tell me how reliable Tomorrow Corporation are regarding releasing polished products (other than HRM, which I bought 2 years after release, I haven't played any of their games). Can I expect a good game at release, or will likely have to wait few months till all the bugs are ironed out?

CelineSSauve: EDIT: Decided to splurge since it is payday...and it seems I don't have any way to give Human Resource Machine away? I was supposed to get a copy with this, no? Not just nothing at all since I'd previously supported the company?
ZFR: You'll get a code copy of HRM if you contact Support:
"Customers who already own Human Resource Machine on GOG.COM can request a code that they can gift to a friend or family via support."
It would be wondering someone at GOG could explain why their website seems to want a full report of my laptop when I go to ask for that code.

Otherwise, I haven't spotted any issues with the game (I had thought I'd seen a bug, but my solution was just one step off), just how GOG is doing the promotion. (I did get a swift reply from the company saying they would be contacting GOG to see what's up.)
Post edited August 26, 2018 by CelineSSauve
will buy when it is at least 50% off.