It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Return to the Arcade.

The wait is finally over: 15 -count 'em- 15 essential SNK NEO・GEO classics that no gamer should be without, are finally available DRM-free on GOG.com!

These are the games that devoured our entire allowance when we were skipping school to beat them at the Arcade. For convenience's sake, we've broken them down into three bundles:

<span class="bold">METAL SLUG Bundle</span>: Easily the most insatiable coin-eaters of the bunch, METAL SLUG 1, 2, 3, and X are still just as fun as you remember them from these blessed times. They all come sporting GOG Galaxy support complete with leaderboards, and -with the exception of METAL SLUG 2- both local and online multiplayer functionalities.

<span class="bold">Fighting Classics Bundle</span>: These games' legacy is made up of fierce combos, brutal takedowns, and lots of broken controllers: FATAL FURY SPECIAL, SAMURAI SHODOWN 2, SAMURAI SHODOWN V, THE LAST BLADE, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 CLASSIC. Are you up for a rematch? We thought so!

<span class="bold">Arcade Games Bundle</span>: The collection would not be complete without these lesser known but equally addictive hidden gems: BLAZING STAR, BASEBALL STARS 2, KING OF THE MONSTERS, SHOCK TROOPERS, and TWINKLE STAR SPRITES.

Get each game individually for -50% or together with its bundle for 75%.
These discounts will last until June 6, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to check each game's individual store page for details on their GOG Galaxy supported features.

Watch the trailer for METAL SLUG.

Watch the trailer for THE LAST BLADE.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by maladr0Id
Projectsonic: I wouldn't worry, if it doesn't work so hot just put the ROM into something else that will.
Is that even possible with the releases from gog?
Projectsonic: I wouldn't worry, if it doesn't work so hot just put the ROM into something else that will.
Katzapult: Is that even possible with the releases from gog?
Yep, earlier in the thread it was confirmed that they were unencrypted and everything. Just like the humble releases.
Awesome releases! I would love to see other NEO GEO Classics like:

* Art of Fighting
* Ninja Commando
* Blue's Journey
* Cyberlip
* Super Baseball 2020
* NAM-1975
SCPM: At least in the Windows release of the Metal Slug games, there's no save system at all but there is a 'free play' mode which is equivalent to having unlimited quarters. The games are very fun, and Metal Slug 1 isn't too difficult, but 2 / X and 3 really ramp up the challenges, especially in the later levels. They really wanted players to feed those machines quarters. All 3 games can be finished in less than an hour each.
Thank you. And thanks also to Projectsonic.

I shall now purchase these games :)
Awesome. But we need a puzzle collection. Say

- Puzzle Bobble
- Money Puzzle Exchanger
- Magic Drop 3
- Gururin
- Pop 'N Bounce
I fixed the issues I was having by taking the offending ROMs and dropping them into another emulator. Kicking ass on Blazing Star right now with my Logitech Attack 3.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by the_bard
BananaJane: The irem bundle was a lot better

What bout movelists? It's not worth buying unless it comes with visual movelists
UnrealQuakie: what do you mean by movelists?
The list of moves to play the game
THey're basically impossible to just discover them all by accident
UnrealQuakie: what do you mean by movelists?
BananaJane: The list of moves to play the game
THey're basically impossible to just discover them all by accident
Ahh yes yes stupid me, yeah hmm why not try to do it like the old days and write it on paper! :D I still have my street fighter for sega genesis with a paper with some moves on it from when I was a kid.
And now, we have KOF98UE, KOF2002UM and KOFXIII (probably due to the Galaxy client). This is definitely a good job. Congratulations (and thank you) GOG team.
Post edited September 19, 2018 by HendlessX