It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: No idea whether this is a temporary bug or an actual change of policy, but at the moment Hotline Miami 2 is visible in AU and Commandos are visible in DE. This is based on changing one's regional cookie.

No idea whether it is truly visible or buyable too in the countries themselves (as this is based on IP).
IAmSinistar: How curious! I wonder if an Aussie or Deutsch can confirm for us?
Yep. Commandos shows up for me.
ElTerprise: Yep. Commandos shows up for me.
Thanks! Guess we'll see what the blue word from on high is about this, assuming it's not a temporary glitch which will be silently elided.
ElTerprise: Yep. Commandos shows up for me.
IAmSinistar: Thanks! Guess we'll see what the blue word from on high is about this, assuming it's not a temporary glitch which will be silently elided.
It would be really Good News (TM) If tey stay permanently :)
ElTerprise: It would be really Good News (TM) If tey stay permanently :)
If it's not part of today's announcement, I'll ask the blues about it.
ElTerprise: It would be really Good News (TM) If tey stay permanently :)
IAmSinistar: If it's not part of today's announcement, I'll ask the blues about it.
Addition: I was able to buy them as well.
IAmSinistar: If it's not part of today's announcement, I'll ask the blues about it.
ElTerprise: Addition: I was able to buy them as well.
I'd be curious to know if they are censored versions.
Thanks again. So the ban is definitely lifted, at least for the moment. Good stuff. And again, I will try to get confirmation as to whether this is intentional or not if they don't cover it shortly in the day's reveal.

tinyE: I'd be curious to know if they are censored versions.
An excellent point. Will need to have that clarified as well.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Commandos 2+3 only have english installers. Commandos 1 i can choose english. I think only the german installers are censored like it is with system shock 2.
IAmSinistar: Thanks again. So the ban is definitely lifted, at least for the moment. Good stuff. And again, I will try to get confirmation as to whether this is intentional or not if they don't cover it shortly in the day's reveal.

IAmSinistar: An excellent point. Will need to have that clarified as well.
I made an excellent point?

Pack it up fellas! Say goodbye to your loved ones, the Apocalypse is here!
ElTerprise: Commandos 2+3 only have english installers. Commandos 1 i can choose english. I think only the german installers are censored like it is with system shock 2.
Very cool. Off to solicit the blue judgement.

tinyE: I made an excellent point?
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)
Post edited March 19, 2015 by IAmSinistar
The question has been asked.
Very good :).
Wow, if this isn't a glitch, I'll be the happiest person on the planet today.
Since I've decided to not buy any games here as long as this awful locking exists, seeing the new wave on the front page was a hard kick in the stomach. I want every single one of those games!

Now I'll wait and hope...

Thank you for pointing this out mrkgnao and thank you IAmSinistar for the thread with the question.
I can't see Commandos, neither in the search, and the link gives me 404.

GOG fixed it already? :-(
toxicTom: I can't see Commandos, neither in the search, and the link gives me 404.

GOG fixed it already? :-(
Ugh, very possibly. No official word yet on my query.