It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The German catalogue is smaller than the US catalogue by 3 entries, so I assume 3 games are regionally locked in Germany.
IAmSinistar: A one-off aberration or the thin end of the wedge? Only time will tell.
Took exactly one day to tell. Faster than even I thought.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: The German catalogue is smaller than the US catalogue by 3 entries, so I assume 3 games are regionally locked in Germany.
Those are probably

Commandos Ammo Pack
Commandos 2+3
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
It seems Mortal Kombat 1-3 is no longer available in Germany
high rated
mrkgnao: The German catalogue is smaller than the US catalogue by 3 entries, so I assume 3 games are regionally locked in Germany.
Nergal01: Those are probably

Commandos Ammo Pack
Commandos 2+3
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
Coming soon:
Sacrifice regionally banned in Romania.
RadonGOG: And, please excuse my choice of words, but @all of you: SHUT THE FUCK UP with regional pricing!
Thanks to the fair price package regional pricement on GOG DOES NOT BLOODY FUCKING MATTER!
PaterAlf: It might not bother you, but for many of us it is still an important matter. We know that we won't lose money, because of the fair price model (even that's debatable, because I have less money in my bank account when I buy a regional priced game).

But for us it's about principles (principles that GOG shared for years). By allowing regional priced games here, GOG is supporting that unfair pricing model (at least unfair the way it is done everywhere at the moment) and we don't feel that's right. And in the end GOG is paying the difference which isn't right as well.

So please don't tell us to shut up. We won't do it anyway.
Well stated, thank you.

IAmSinistar: A one-off aberration or the thin end of the wedge? Only time will tell.
mrkgnao: Took exactly one day to tell. Faster than even I thought.
Fuck me running. What a nice companion piece to the new German version of the site. "Here's your language, and in trade we'll be taking away some games."
Nergal01: Those are probably

Commandos Ammo Pack
Commandos 2+3
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
I was just coming in to check on this. There is someone in Germany asking about this in the Commandos subforum. I'd heard of the game being censored in Germany, but not unavailable.

AND WHY Mk? I can kind of understand Commandos with all the Nazi imagery, but MK!? Is there a character in there I don't know about? :P
Post edited February 26, 2015 by tinyE
IAmSinistar: What a nice companion piece to the new German version of the site. "Here's your language, and in trade we'll be taking away some games."
Really, I'm sure that Commandos hasn't been available for German users for some time now at least.
I have bought the Commando games some time ago, it seems they remain in my library. I hope it will last.
tinyE: AND WHY Mk? I can kind of understand Commandos with all the Nazi imagery, but MK!? Is there a character in there I don't know about? :P
MK 1-3 are all still on the index in Germany. It's possible that Warner Bros. called for a region lock because of that. F.E.A.R. is on the index, as well, but I can still access that gamecard (and I bought it already...).
AlliumSativum: I have bought the Commando games some time ago, it seems they remain in my library. I hope it will last.
They're not going anywhere from your library :)
This is a bad joke, right? Commandos Ammo Pack does not show up anymore, when I search for it.

At least you could have give us a warning, GOG, that you lock some games. Now, well, no Commandos Ammo Pack for me.
high rated
IAmSinistar: What a nice companion piece to the new German version of the site. "Here's your language, and in trade we'll be taking away some games."
Piranjade: Really, I'm sure that Commandos hasn't been available for German users for some time now at least.
It was available until a few hours ago. MaGog checks the German catalogue four times a day (for regional pricing).
Look, if anyone can't buy or access Commandos then come on over to my place and play it! It's BYOB but the game is free to play. NO ONE should be deprived of those titles! That's like telling someone they can't play Thief; it's just cruel and inhuman!
AlliumSativum: I have bought the Commando games some time ago, it seems they remain in my library. I hope it will last.
JudasIscariot: They're not going anywhere from your library :)
That's nice to hear :-).
Piranjade: Really, I'm sure that Commandos hasn't been available for German users for some time now at least.
mrkgnao: It was available until a few hours ago. MaGog checks the German catalogue four times a day (for regional pricing).
Maybe it doesn't check whether the game is available in Germany?
Because, like I said, for Commandos I know that I have checked before and it wasn't available for me in Germany then.
(And I really do hope that I'm not just going insane.)
Post edited February 26, 2015 by Piranjade