It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why not just link the whole damn Cheezburger site? Jeez man.
This isn't the first episode, but I think it's the best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAZbLaViSCA&list=PLcqn9adPK_ku8HQ3vyLiIPtgWOOj767K8&index=2

Also: One of her best songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6Wk_Kz2K8&list=UUX1T9pG2utuEhf7VTKF4Gjw&index=14
Post edited March 11, 2015 by Gunsang
justanoldgamer:
Thanks, interesting read.
ScotchMonkey: Why not just link the whole damn Cheezburger site? Jeez man.
Hey man, i come here to find my way to Cheezburger!!!
It seems that there is at least one who appreciates what I link here. :)

So Close to the Romance You Can Taste It

Apartment Avalanche

Perfect Dating Advice

If You Did This in America, Let's Just Say This Video Wouldn't Be On a Humor Site

How America Was Founded

Well That Solves That Problem

Meet Igor, a Man Full of Wisdom, and Full of the Crazies
Getting a Dog Has Actually Been Pretty Great
Taking an Intense Downhill Ride Through the Mexican Village of Taxco
djdarko: Was the demo version based off the upcoming Next Gen version??
Nope, its 100% downscale and cut content.

Those devs 100% lied. Darkness would add another factor to the game, instead its all bright and cheerful on day one.

And the upcoming ps4/xbone versions will also NOT include that stuff, it is gone, never to be seen again.
Robert Downey Jr Delivers Real-Life Bionic Arm To A Young Marvel Fan With Partially Developed Limb
Under the Dome - Bold new documentary concerning air pollution in China (which was banned by the governemnt, of course)
Poor pussycat. On the upside, free rug :)
KUNG FURY
Was posted in my steam friend activity feed. Great.
gbaz69: KUNG FURY
Was posted in my steam friend activity feed. Great.
Pretty good.. sounded like musics in synth musics, also it seemed 3d and I don't have peripherals. =)
Pardinuz: Under the Dome - Bold new documentary concerning air pollution in China (which was banned by the governemnt, of course)
If they only invest in some filters (or whatever it is called) on their factories that output gases/smoke/particles/etc., it would go a long, long way to help everyone.

You know how china regularly execute some of their criminals, even though this is a strong deturent to crimes, makes most crimes that much worse there.
example: dumping waste into rivers, not just a little dumping, or semi-dangerous, but extreme amounts of highly-danerous stuff.
No Gaming Today! Ozzy the Weasel Wants to Play!

Like Naps and Noms?

Edit:
PC Gaming in a Nutshell
Post edited March 14, 2015 by viperfdl