It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Antifa in Theory and in Practice" by Diana Johnstone

German translation:
Antifa in Theorie und Praxis
Haven't read anything from Counterpunch in a good long time. Thanks.

It's mind-boggling that a person who thinks the way to defeat fascism is to embrace fascism, is a university professor. I guess the Uni's have decided that the way to defeat anti-intellectualism is by embracing anti-intellectualism. o.O
I'd love to watch a video of people reacting to this video. lol
richlind33: Haven't read anything from Counterpunch in a good long time. Thanks.

It's mind-boggling that a person who thinks the way to defeat fascism is to embrace fascism, is a university professor. I guess the Uni's have decided that the way to defeat anti-intellectualism is by embracing anti-intellectualism. o.O
Simple questions:
1. Where is written in the text that you should embrace fascism?
2. Which university professor are you talking about?

Edit:
And your video is supposed to prove what?
Post edited October 20, 2017 by viperfdl
richlind33: Haven't read anything from Counterpunch in a good long time. Thanks.

viperfdl: Simple questions:
1. Where is written in the text that you should embrace fascism?
2. Which university professor are you talking about?

Edit:
And your video is supposed to prove what?
Mark Bray, author of Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, and lecturer at Dartmouth College, advocates violence against those he deems "fascists", and the suppression of free speech, the very things that fascists are most commonly associated with.

What do you think the article is saying?

As for the video, it is a caricaturization that I think captures the absurdity of the human condition.
richlind33: Mark Bray, author of Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook, and lecturer at Dartmouth College, advocates violence against those he deems "fascists", and the suppression of free speech, the very things that fascists are most commonly associated with.

What do you think the article is saying?

As for the video, it is a caricaturization that I think captures the absurdity of the human condition.
Well, as far as I understand it, this Bark Bray isn't embracing fascism. He hates and fights what he perceives as fascism and in the process becomes what he hates. While it is understandable on a personal, human level when one reads this quote from his book:"… Hitler’s ‘final solution’ murdered six million Jews in gas chambers, with firing squads, through hunger an lack of medical treatment in squalid camps and ghettoes, with beatings, by working them to death, and through suicidal despair. Approximately two out of every three Jews on the continent were killed, including some of my relatives.", it also becomes obvious that this approach rather increases the problems instead of solving them. Fighting hate and violence with hate and violence isn't helping anyone in the long run.

Concerning the video:
I only watched the first minute or so and just felt rising anger. Maybe that was the intention of its creator despite the categorization as comedy.
17 Fun Facts About Animals That Are Guaranteed To Amaze You

17 Times Pets Were Overly Attatched to Their Owners

Edit:
This Web Comic About Losing Will Inspire You

Edit2:
No Need to Work That Hard

In Soviet Russia...

Sad, Sad Reality

Just Keep it in the Back of Your Mind

Now That's a Reasonable Goal

The Fuel of the Future

DAMN IT
Post edited October 21, 2017 by viperfdl
When actors actually had to learn their lines

1 minute 40 seconds. I'm impressed.
Progress!

Dick Move, Bro

Ghosts Need Support Too

Don't Get Too Prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Tired. Tired. Tired.

This is Why 60-Year-Olds Are Taking All The Jobs

I Hope Everyone in The US Has Their Bag's Packed

Right To Be Unproductive
We're Going With Casual Jeb Bush

So Insensitive

Edit:
40 Life-Saving Memes To Eliminate Your Boredom
Post edited October 23, 2017 by viperfdl
Robin Williams - Germany vs France (Stand up)
Want some salt with your food? Eep!
TRAINING TO BE A MAN

A MEDAL?

Get Your Geek On With These Demotivational D&D Posters

DEATH STAR TRENCH RUN

GOOD ADVERTISING
More facial recognition, this time Jared Kushner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r0qkma2cys
Can I Help You?

Le Lisard Trolface

Chairman Meow

Dr. Cox: Master Troll

Not the Best Magazine to See at the Doctor's Office...

Edit:
Not Sure If Trolling Or Just Twihard
Maybe being single isn't that bad...

Edit2:
Who Gave Him a Gun?

Edit3:
The Reason Behind Humanity's Relative Success
Post edited October 26, 2017 by viperfdl