It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: XIII
RadonGOG: Shit...
...now we got a problem! :D

Would love to know whether this was just a lucky throw or based on strong deduction...
Oops. Sorry.

Truth be told, as soon as I typed "XIII" I was pretty sure I got the right one. Both the cable car and the hostage situation are rather memorable. Good game.

It took me a short while to remember the game, for I had this nagging visual memory of a cable car station on a snowy night, which I couldn't quite place. Then I remembered it was an FPS and I haven't played that many FPS, so that narrowed the field a lot.
Post edited July 01, 2015 by mrkgnao
RadonGOG: Shit...
...now we got a problem! :D

Would love to know whether this was just a lucky throw or based on strong deduction...
mrkgnao: Oops. Sorry.

Truth be told, as soon as I typed "XIII" I was pretty sure I got the right one. Both the cable car and the hostage situation are rather memorable. Good game.

It took me a short while to remember the game, for I had this nagging visual memory of a cable car station, which I couldn't quite place. Then I remembered it was an FPS and I haven't played that many FPS, so that narrowed the field a lot.
Thanks for that background! Well, maybe it would have been better to separate these two clues from each other and bring them "years" later...
...but hey, you got every right to solve the riddle! :D
Congrats!
Because of some quite obvious reasons I´m going to do...
...a "NewSolveThisAndWinBonusRound", the first time in history! :)
Stay tuned, will launch in a few minutes!
AAAAAAnd it´s on!

gog.com/forum/general/radons_newsolvethisandwin_bonusedition/post1