It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The 25th QuakeCon is closing in, with three days of celebrity influencer streams, live concerts, charity fundraising, and developer panels starting on August the 7th. To get your ready for this cool event we’ve decided to host a special QuakeCon Sale with Bethesda, featuring cult games from this publisher up to 75% off. Here are a few of them:

Dishonored 2 (-75%) is the follow-up to Arkane Studio's FPP action blockbuster, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.

Quake 4 (-70%) is an FPP where you join an elite squad of marines and take the battle to the heart of the alien Strogg home planet to become Earth’s last hope for victory.

The Evil Within (-75%) is a survival horror from famous creator Shinji Mikami. Take the role of detective Sebastian Castellanos and encounter a mysterious and powerful force.

Hurry up and grab the discounted DRM-free games! QuakeCon Sale will last on GOG.COM until 18th August, 10:59 PM UTC.

If you want to see the cool gameplay featuring some of the titles present in this QuakeCon Sale, visit our Twitch channel. Here are the dates from our Stream Team:

· Quake II: Quad Damage played by Flaose - 6th August - 11:30 AM UTC.
· Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth played by BraxtonWise - 6th August, 4 PM UTC.
· Return to Castle Wolfenstein played by DanVanDam - Friday, 7th August, 5 PM UTC.

The complete schedule can be found here.
Man, I really thought something would materialize out of this. That's a shame.
Still waiting for RAGE.
Bought Fallout and Fallout 2, I just realized that I never played the first two entries of the series. :)
jalister: I'll need to see Hexen, Heretic, Skyrim or Fallout 4 here before I have more Bethesda games to buy.

Maybe Rage or the newer Doom games too.
Heretic and the Hexens have been long requested for GOG, but incredibly, this still has not happened yet.
ariaspi: Still waiting for RAGE.
and RAGE 2
Still no new release announcement?

:(
ariaspi: Still waiting for RAGE.
Valdasaar: and RAGE 2
I would suspect with RAGE 2 being quite recent and them really wanting to push their Bethesda.Net store - eh, you might not see that one for another few years or so.

RAGE 1 could be more likely to happen, though - as that's much older.
Valdasaar: and RAGE 2
MysterD: I would suspect with RAGE 2 being quite recent and them really wanting to push their Bethesda.Net store - eh, you might not see that one for another few years or so.

2019 would be a little too early, that's true
I would also want to buy RAGE 1 immediately

Fallout 4 and Doom 2016 would be perfect too
No Bethesda.Net launcher requirement

If you look at the QuakeCon Sale Bundles on Steam, you can get a little jealous :)
Post edited August 10, 2020 by Valdasaar
edit
Post edited August 10, 2020 by FulVal
MysterD: I would suspect with RAGE 2 being quite recent and them really wanting to push their Bethesda.Net store - eh, you might not see that one for another few years or so.

Valdasaar: 2019 would be a little too early, that's true
I would also want to buy RAGE 1 immediately

Fallout 4 and Doom 2016 would be perfect too
No Bethesda.Net launcher requirement

If you look at the QuakeCon Sale Bundles on Steam, you can get a little jealous :)
I actually "own" all of this stuff already:
Steam - RAGE 1 & Scorchers; Doom 2016; and Fallout 4 & Season Pass.
Bethesda.Net - RAGE 2: Deluxe.

Still would love to see these hit GOG for the obvious "DRM-FREE" reasons, whenever they do decide to bring them here to GOG.
Post edited August 10, 2020 by MysterD
GOG.com: The 25th QuakeCon is closing in, with three days of celebrity influencer streams, live concerts, charity fundraising, and developer panels starting on August the 7th. To get your ready for this cool event we’ve decided to host a special QuakeCon Sale with Bethesda, featuring cult games from this publisher up to 75% off. Here are a few of them:

Dishonored 2 (-75%) is the follow-up to Arkane Studio's FPP action blockbuster, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.

Quake 4 (-70%) is an FPP where you join an elite squad of marines and take the battle to the heart of the alien Strogg home planet to become Earth’s last hope for victory.

The Evil Within (-75%) is a survival horror from famous creator Shinji Mikami. Take the role of detective Sebastian Castellanos and encounter a mysterious and powerful force.

Hurry up and grab the discounted DRM-free games! QuakeCon Sale will last on GOG.COM until 18th August, 10:59 PM UTC.

If you want to see the cool gameplay featuring some of the titles present in this QuakeCon Sale, visit our Twitch channel. Here are the dates from our Stream Team:

· Quake II: Quad Damage played by Flaose - 6th August - 11:30 AM UTC.
· Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth played by BraxtonWise - 6th August, 4 PM UTC.
· Return to Castle Wolfenstein played by DanVanDam - Friday, 7th August, 5 PM UTC.

The complete schedule can be found here.
Yet after all these years, GOG still does not have Commander Keen! This is one of ID's most iconic series, after Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein 3D.
idbeholdME: Still no new release announcement?

Still waiting for RAGE 1, Skyrim, Hexen and Heretic games, and the original version of Doom 3 and its Resurrection of Evil expansion.
Post edited August 17, 2020 by Elmofongo
idbeholdME: Still no new release announcement?

Elmofongo: Still waiting for RAGE 1, Skyrim, Hexen and Heretic games, and the original version of Doom 3 and its Resurrection of Evil expansion.
I liked RAGE 1.

It was a solid FPS and car combat open-world game.

But more so than anything, RAGE 1 should always come w/ Scorchers DLC. The DLC's necessary, to open the game up, more or less - so it doesn't get locked down. With this DLC, you can revisit OLD areas (from the 1/2 half of the game) and once you finish the main quest and/or Scorchers you can keep on going in the game-world to do any other side quests you didn't finish and so you can explore the game-world freely.

Plus, the new content in Scorchers is good; has its own story-line that actually has an ending; and has a solid boss fight.

Without Scorchers, once you get to a certain point - you can't go back to the first half of the game (before a certain event happens and you reach a certain area...then you get locked out of the game's first half) and the game ends once you finish the main quest of the base-game.
Post edited August 21, 2020 by MysterD