It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to celebrate the event that will take place on 19th August 2021 with the special QuakeCon Sale on GOG.COM! Play games like Heretic + Hexen Collection (-70%), Quake 4 (-70%), and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-70%) before the sale ends on 23rd August 2021, at 5 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to read our editorial about the Quake series from the past.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Thanks to all of you for these interesting informations about Wolfenstein 2009 and Prey 2006. Hmmm... so, these games will be a long time in legal limbo.

Yes, I do remember, that Prey (2006) and also Wolfestein (2009) was sold on Steam store.
And there is also option for buying digital keys and these can be still activated on Steam.

But I still hope, that one day, there will be DRM free version on here. I can dream. (❁´◡`❁)
Excellent sale! Already have the majority of them, but did manage to nab Commander Keen!
to Gog team - now games Wolfenstein: The New Order + Wolfenstein: The Old Blood cost less than Wolfenstein: The Two Pack in my region. Fix those wrong price of Wolfenstein: The Two Pack.
Does the GOG version of Dishonored 2 contain anything more than the Steam version to justify that it is almost 40% more expensive?