It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to celebrate the event that will take place on 19th August 2021 with the special QuakeCon Sale on GOG.COM! Play games like Heretic + Hexen Collection (-70%), Quake 4 (-70%), and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-70%) before the sale ends on 23rd August 2021, at 5 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to read our editorial about the Quake series from the past.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
MadalinStroe: There's nothing left for me to buy id! Can't you kick Bethesda in the ass and get them to release some new titles? Doom 2016, Rage or even Doom 64...
Ya Doom 64 would be good and should be doable as its on steam already and cheap so its not like adding it to G.O.G would hurt their profits and I'd love playing it but I avoid steam as much as possible
Post edited August 10, 2021 by BanditKeith2
high rated
Someone should tell bethesda that if they want to increase sales here, they should add games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, Doom 2016 ...)
Yawn... even the best running gag gets stale eventually. Bring some new games.
New release in twenty minues?
Post edited August 10, 2021 by Themken
truhlik: Someone should tell bethesda that if they want to increase sales here, they should add games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, Doom 2016 ...)
I doubt Fallout 4 or Skyrim will till some added factors to them are axed given Fallout 4 has microtransactions and Skyrim legendary edition does too.. But Rage 1 and I think doom 2016 doesn't have such .. So till Skyrim Legendary edition and Fallout 4 have the creation club axed they are very unlikely to show up where as other games lacking such are far more likely to show up
Hopefully this is a sign that Mircosoft will eventually give us their own games.
I just took the Dishonored 2, but still I'm hungry ;)
high rated
I'm also tired of these Bethesda sales with featuring no new titles... Bethesda, you annoy me more and more...
Post edited August 11, 2021 by Schlaumayr
@GOG Please don't do these special sales anymore when there is no new game release included. Just put them into the ususal "sale of the week". Every time one of these special sales shows up I expect some long awaited games to finally show up and every time I take a closer look I'm disappointed again because there is nothing new added.
I think i will wait for the midweek deals .
Berzerk2k2: @GOG Please don't do these special sales anymore when there is no new game release included. Just put them into the ususal "sale of the week". Every time one of these special sales shows up I expect some long awaited games to finally show up and every time I take a closer look I'm disappointed again because there is nothing new added.
It actually hurts, emotionally.

These publisher branded sales, where again and again they're trying eek out the last dregs of profit from old games are an insulting reminder on how unimportant we are seen as consumers. Specially since they've already done that with the games they're not releasing here.
maybe an unpopular opinion, but Bethesda has been pretty good to GOG compared to other "AAA" publishers.

That said, I'd like to own a GOG copy of original Doom 3 + RoE, despite it being open-source and whatnot.

Berzerk2k2: @GOG Please don't do these special sales anymore when there is no new game release included. Just put them into the ususal "sale of the week". Every time one of these special sales shows up I expect some long awaited games to finally show up and every time I take a closer look I'm disappointed again because there is nothing new added.
I kind of disagree, at least in the case of a big-name timed event like Quakecon. Yeah it sucks no new Bethesda games showed up, but, I think, from a marketing point of view it makes sense for GOG to point out specifically all these popular, big-name games that are now on sale and associate them with the event name.
Post edited August 10, 2021 by tfishell
tfishell: I kind of disagree, at least in the case of a big-name timed event like Quakecon. Yeah it sucks no new Bethesda games showed up, but, I think, from a marketing point of view it makes sense for GOG to point out specifically all these popular, big-name games that are now on sale and associate them with the event name.
Their marketing is nothing that interests me as a customer. What does interest me though is getting new games from the same publisher that have a huge amount of votes on the community wishlist. These special sales don't do anything special when all the included games have been on multiple sales already in the past.
tfishell: I kind of disagree, at least in the case of a big-name timed event like Quakecon. Yeah it sucks no new Bethesda games showed up, but, I think, from a marketing point of view it makes sense for GOG to point out specifically all these popular, big-name games that are now on sale and associate them with the event name.
Berzerk2k2: Their marketing is nothing that interests me as a customer. What does interest me though is getting new games from the same publisher that have a huge amount of votes on the community wishlist. These special sales don't do anything special when all the included games have been on multiple sales already in the past.
What marketing?

They have some of the fundamental classics on sale, as in must plays to anyone into video games, and they use still images and static copy. That's not marketing, that's just text. But i do agree, i live in hope we get a Wolf 2009 release.
Berzerk2k2: Their marketing is nothing that interests me as a customer. What does interest me though is getting new games from the same publisher that have a huge amount of votes on the community wishlist. These special sales don't do anything special when all the included games have been on multiple sales already in the past.
I'd like to see more Bethesda games here too. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on other things. :)