It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to celebrate the event that will take place on 19th August 2021 with the special QuakeCon Sale on GOG.COM! Play games like Heretic + Hexen Collection (-70%), Quake 4 (-70%), and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-70%) before the sale ends on 23rd August 2021, at 5 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to read our editorial about the Quake series from the past.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
How much does Quake 4 cost atm (in €)?
Can't access the store page. :/
Maybe some good news in 3 months and a day?
... Nah, I'm just dreaming
*Portal of Praevus craving noises*
NuffCatnip: How much does Quake 4 cost atm (in €)?
It's 4,49€.
4.49 Euro at this moment.
Come on release something, i have everything but Doom 3 BFG which i don't want so give us something more.
Anime-BlackWolf: 4.49 Euro at this moment.
FurryThales: It's 4,49€.
Thank you both!
Is the "Evil Within" series similar to Outlast or Silent Hill?
Mortius1: Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders is a bargain at 0% off

Why bother getting 4 games in the Heretic + Hexen Collection bundle, when you can get one of them at almost twice the cost.
Wolfenstein II's deluxe edition is $2.01 more than the sum of its parts, too!
Again?!
And still without new releases.
I fully expect somebody at Bethesda complaining they don't make enough sales on GOG. DUH!
IronArcturus: Is the "Evil Within" series similar to Outlast or Silent Hill?
It's more like resident evil 4. Really good games.
IronArcturus: Is the "Evil Within" series similar to Outlast or Silent Hill?
Its more or less got a Resident Evil feel to it I'd say if you are looking for something Silent Hill like then go with a game called ''Daymare: 1998'' Which is on here too .. That or even the Alan Wake games as while they aren't near as much in my mind a Silent Hil feel it is there though with back to the Evil within game factor ... The game''the Evil within '' had Shinji Mikami who was creator of the Resident Evil series being heavily involved so its no wonder if has Resident evil vibes from the start easy to notice
Post edited August 10, 2021 by BanditKeith2
I was almost worried when we had no Beth sale last week! :P

Finally time to get the 85% off deal on Skyrim & Fallout 4 I gue... oh.

Enebias: Again?!
And still without new releases.
I fully expect somebody at Bethesda complaining they don't make enough sales on GOG. DUH!
That actually contains the right amount of stupid to be true :D
high rated
There's nothing left for me to buy id! Can't you kick Bethesda in the ass and get them to release some new titles? Doom 2016, Rage or even Doom 64...
What's the point of having so many beth sales that don't even feature a new game? is this some inside joke that we don't get? lol