It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare to celebrate the event that will take place on 19th August 2021 with the special QuakeCon Sale on GOG.COM! Play games like Heretic + Hexen Collection (-70%), Quake 4 (-70%), and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (-70%) before the sale ends on 23rd August 2021, at 5 PM UTC.

Also, be sure to read our editorial about the Quake series from the past.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
Here we go again... again.
Post edited August 10, 2021 by fronzelneekburm
Fingers crossed that Doom 2016 shows up.
high rated
Alright finally Doom 2016 comes to GO..... oh...... well we can finally play Fallout 4..... oh....... uhm.... Skyrim..... No?.......
SKRYIM!1!!1212234u185hwuhrt4tdabcdlmnop!!!!!!21
fronzelneekburm: Here we go again... again.
I first read 'no' as 'two' and was over the moon.
Was disappointed soon enough. xD
Come on, give us at least something like the original Doom 3 + RoE if not anything "new" new.
Post edited August 10, 2021 by idbeholdME
high rated
why are we alive just to suffer?
Lol good thing i waited since i wanted to buy fallout new vegas as they reduced the price even further than 10 eu.
The same price was for fallout 3 last time but not new vegas.
Bought it just in case if the game would disappear but think this won't happen.
Not really excited by a supposedly special sale where many of the offers are not on historical low. GOG prices is already higher than other stores for me .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1qju6V1jLM

P.S.
I'll save a faint hope for the beginning of QuakeCon or the end of the sale. But that is an unlikely outcome, unfortunately.
Doom 2016, Skyrim, Fallout 4... Nothing still here
Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders is a bargain at 0% off

Why bother getting 4 games in the Heretic + Hexen Collection bundle, when you can get one of them at almost twice the cost.
I would have been happy even with Rage, but instead... nothing.
https://yzgeneration.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Saitama-Ok.jpg