It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brace yourself because today we have yet another set of demo versions for you to discover and enjoy:

Highrise City Demo is the next evolution of city builders where you create cities with up to a million inhabitants and more than 30.000 buildings.

Spindle Demo lets you play an old-school action-adventure where you slip into the role of Death accompanied by an unlikely animal ally.

Looking for more fun? Check out other demo versions available in our store during GOG Games Festival.
Das Schweinchen ist zu süß, um die Demo nicht auszuprobieren.
I will give Highrise City a try!

If the final product is only half of what I expect, a cross between Skylines and either Anno or Transport Tycoon or a mixture of all of those games with a pinch of Sim City, this will going to be keeping me busy for years.
GOG.com: Spindle
From the game's description: "What happens if nobody dies anymore?"
Didn't Terry Pratchett answer that question in a very humorous way already, 30 years ago?
Spindle demo doesn't work. Says .pck file missing when trying to launch.
Now I see that it's been removed from gog entirely?
Swissy88: Spindle demo doesn't work. Says .pck file missing when trying to launch.
Now I see that it's been removed from gog entirely?
I managed to get it running renaming
setup_spindle_demo_1.1_(49379).exe.exe
into
setup_spindle_demo_1.1_(49379).exe
just get rid of the unnecessary .exe
Mogdaus: Das Schweinchen ist zu süß, um die Demo nicht auszuprobieren.
uhhh wrong account and wrong forum, I bested myself this time
Post edited August 26, 2021 by Dogmaus
BreOl72: Didn't Terry Pratchett answer that question in a very humorous way already, 30 years ago?
Don't you say
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/discworld_2_mortality_bytes
BreOl72: Didn't Terry Pratchett answer that question in a very humorous way already, 30 years ago?
I didn't know that one but it makes me think of a scene in The Book of Unwritten Tales.

I'll give the Highrise City demo a try once I manage to download it and clear 19GB on my game system :/.
Post edited August 26, 2021 by joveian
I hope Highrise is good or decent enough so GOG can have proper new city sim game.