It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since 2007 we've ventured through the digital realm of The Witcher series. The birth of a franchise that would go on the define modern Western RPGs. As a celebration of how far the series has gone, we've decided to open the floodgates to those yet to taste the world of The Witcher, as well as those wishing for seconds!

The Witcher franchise offers every single title Geralt has stepped foot in. From the cult classic original to the record-breaking Wild Hunt, it's all on sale. DLC and spin-offs included!

The Witcher franchise sale ends at 10PM UTC, September 3rd.
Post edited August 27, 2018 by Linko90
Psst. "recording breaking" should be "record breaking".

Also, pop.
huan: Psst. "recording breaking" should be "record-breaking".

Also, pop.
*casts fix spell*
I was expecting something bigger , better . Something that rarely goes on sale like the Interplay catalog . :p

Just joking . :)
I’ve found it hard to justify buying the third game knowing that if I wait long enough I will likely get it free here during some promo. It helps that my current computer probably wouldn’t run it very well. It’s not that I don’t want to support the devs but why spend $30 when I know it’ll be free later. After all, I bought the first two games and then got multiple promo keys for both.
The Witcher 3 standalone is the same price as The Witcher 3 GOTY.
I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, there is literally no reason to buy the plain version over the GOTY version.
pkk234: The Witcher 3 standalone is the same price as The Witcher 3 GOTY.
I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, there is literally no reason to buy the plain version over the GOTY version.
Probably an error in regional pricing.

For me (Poland/Europe) it's 14.99€ for TW3 and 20.00€ for TW3 GOTY Edition.

Either way, you should really get the GOTY edition for that price, anyone that is asking. It's REALLY worth it!
Hi,

If you buy the GOTY Edition do you still need to buy the separate DLCs?

Thx
costel.m: Hi,

If you buy the GOTY Edition do you still need to buy the separate DLCs?

Thx
Of course! With every Dlc you have to buy the base game again, you didn´t know that?

Just pulling your leg, GOTY edition includes everything :)
Wow.. The Witcher on sale... this never happens...

/s
who/what's the guy in the picture supposed to be? (left side -> no idea, right side -> maybe wild hunt?) But I don't remember seeing anything like it in the series. (But I don't remember stuff well anyway.)
10 year anniversary sale coming up next week?
I think this sale could mean:

10 year anniversary sale is coming or they are going to show something related to Cyberpunk 2077 soon.
mchack: who/what's the guy in the picture supposed to be? (left side -> no idea, right side -> maybe wild hunt?) But I don't remember seeing anything like it in the series. (But I don't remember stuff well anyway.)
The left side appears to be from Cyberpunk 2077... for some reason.
The right side is indeed Eredin from Witcher 3.
Post edited August 27, 2018 by plagren
And we also have this https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred