It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer DLC + -50% Series Discount

Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a phenomenal turn-based RPG turning the traditional roguelike dungeon exploration into a modern gaming experience. Tons of items to find, equipment and character modifications, and a vast selection of blood-hungry monsters; this game offers you a Sci-Fi adventure you'll be enjoying for hours and hours - and that's just the base game.

<span class="bold">-50% Series discount:</span>

The Pit has grown considerably since we first entered it, but it came at a cost. For this week, that cost is much less with the Sword of The Stars Series Promo. All this stuff is available for 50% off for one week, until Thursday, February 12, at 10:59 AM GMT:

-Sword of the Stars: The Pit
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition Upgrade
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - The Pilgrim
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Mindgames
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Juggernaut

Release: Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer DLC

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer brings yet another bonus character and extra content into the game. Available now DRM-free on GOG!

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer is the domain of Azreus the Defiler, servant of The Immortal, one of the ancient and mysterious Suul'ka. He was raised from the dead and given one mission only: obtain the cure to the Xombie plague, and clear out The Pit while he's at it. Azreus introduces a new twist on the SWOTS gameplay with never before seen necromancer abilities. He can raise unded minions to his aid, while poison, disease, and hunger will be no threat on this quest. As usual, this DLC pack comes with a handful of new content, including new recipies, weapons, items, monsters and achievements.

Unleash a darker side of the pit and harness the power of the dead in Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer, available now DRM-free on GOG.com!
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Konrad
Nice promo.
The Pit as sold here on gog is one of the most confusing and poor implementations of selling that I have come across on the site.

I own...

The Pit:
The Pit Gold Edition Upgrade:
The Pit Gold Edition - The Pilgrim

The sale promotion for this title is showing me that I do not own the following.

The Pit Gold Edition: Sword of the Stars
The Pit Juggernaut
The Pit Mindgames

The issue is, gog does not make it so the Gold Edition Upgrade shows the that the Gold Edition is not necessary for what is already purchased.

It also does not take into account that the Gold Edition already has Mindgames with it.

Gog needs to get their act together instead of users having to figure out what they need or do not need to complete the series.
With all the games people buy here it cannot be expected for users to have spend time clicking on each title to figure it all out.

gog should not be re-selling the same game in repackaged form to users.

Dump the Gold Upgrade and give every user who bought it the full Gold Edition so the confusion can cease.
If a person has yet to purchase the Gold Upgrade just have the site do the math and give the user a discount toward the full Gold Version.

gog help out your faithful customer base, and stop this silly way of buying this one game in particular.
Post edited February 08, 2015 by Faithful
I don't own :

SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT GOLD EDITION UPGRADE
SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT GOLD EDITION - THE PILGRIM
SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT - JUGGERNAUT
SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT - MINDGAMES
edit: I'm stupid
Post edited February 10, 2015 by real.geizterfahr