It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better and cheaper!

<span class="bold">Masquerada: Songs and Shadows</span> has just received a major update and price drop!

Among most notable changes, Patch v1.20 brings New Game+ to the stylish RPG of artful deception.
To access the content, you'll need to have completed the game at least once, but there is plenty of reason to continue:
Exclusive new dialogue adds more color to the characters, while the player's increased mastery over elements expands your skill tree, options, and flexibility. Plus, you'll find new challenges, secrets, and never-before-seen masks throughout your new adventure.
This is New Game+ done right.

It's also a great time to check out Masquerada: Songs and Shadows with the permanent 20% price drop!
Let's just bump this onto the forum.
One game getting a price drop, while another is getting a price rise.
Nice, I'm already quite interested in this one so a price drop is appreciated :)

Certainly better than the alternative, which seems to happen far more regularly...
Wow, missed that one on first release. Taking a closer look now...
So on the same day we have announcement of update with insane price increase, update with base price unchanged but more regions getting increased regional prices, and update with price reduction and no regional pricing except the GOG-enforced discounts. Kudos to the Masquerada dev and pub for remembering how these things are supposed to work. Seems awfully uncommon lately.
Cavalary: So on the same day we have announcement of update with insane price increase, update with base price unchanged but more regions getting increased regional prices, and update with price reduction and no regional pricing except the GOG-enforced discounts. Kudos to the Masquerada dev and pub for remembering how these things are supposed to work. Seems awfully uncommon lately.
Hah hah... It really is unusual. Lately many devs/publishers use such opportunities to re-release their game as "Enhanced Edition" or whatever, often accompanied by a price increase.

A content update along with a lower price is an unexpected combo, and does make the game look more appealing.
What the ...? did not even know GOG had this game yet ... good thing I didn't know I guess, saving some dollars.
Definitely picking this one up, and the NG+ stuff sounds great.
that's nice but I'm not a fan at all and think it is a cheap gimmick to only allow the content for players who have beaten the game already
Awesome, this update is a great excuse to play through the game again. :D
Post edited August 11, 2017 by NuffCatnip
Nice. I've had this wishlisted for a while, and I think this sweetens the pot just enough to justify a purchase.