It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wanderlust Travel Stories is now available for pre-order. Get it 15% off until release on September 26th.

Wanderlust Travel Stories is a digital travel experience. Feel a sense of awe and discovery as you visit a hot Thai marketplace or the peaceful Antarctic seas. Explore jewels of the world, from Bangladesh to Congo, from Papua New Guinea to Faroe Islands. It's a game to play when you're traveling – or wish that you were.
Konradical: Hello, everybody!
Super happy that our big little game is coming to GOG. :) It's a super unique project with very few like it, so hit me with your thoughts or questions!
Konrad(ical) as in (ex?)GOG Konrad?

Wow - looks impressive.
fisk0: Seems somewhat similar to the Backpacker games from the late 90s, so I guess I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.
Interesting, I will check em out!

Jayohen: EDIT: For anyone interested, there's a demo available here:
well, I appreciated this link! thanks
Swedrami: I don't know - isn't this a little too niche to be released to the satisfaction of the entire GOG community?

https://images.gog.com/0711e18b1bb3922821872acc6468d54f087ea0780d5376e43d03be9c9c1d4b60.jpg
Considering that is written by "former Witcher developers" I think it would be at least paradoxical not to have it here!
Post edited September 19, 2019 by Dogmaus
Konradical: Hello, everybody!
Super happy that our big little game is coming to GOG. :) It's a super unique project with very few like it, so hit me with your thoughts or questions!
Lemon_Curry: Welcome back, Konrad! :)
^This, good to see you:)
Swedrami: I don't know - isn't this a little too niche to be released to the satisfaction of the entire GOG community?

https://images.gog.com/0711e18b1bb3922821872acc6468d54f087ea0780d5376e43d03be9c9c1d4b60.jpg
Dogmaus: Considering that is written by "former Witcher developers" I think it would be at least paradoxical not to have it here!
Somehow I missed that.
But yeah, makes sense. GoG's curation being much more lenient towards fellow Polish devs or games "Made in Poland" is blatantly obvious. And absolutely fine, don't get me wrong.

It's just that when those games are not held against GoG curation's standard(s) (the latest being that games "have to be satisfying to the entire GOG community") I can't help but wonder why the same exception isn't made for other titles that fall in the same categories ((a) very niche, and, if they were/are released, (b) definitely not to the satisfaction of the entire GOG community) as well.
Hm, if such a nichegasm comes to GoG, why are games rejected by GoG for being niche?
low rated
Maxvorstadt: Hm, if such a nichegasm comes to GoG, why are games rejected by GoG for being niche?
Double standards.
fortune_p_dawg: konradical, are you konrad of the gog team?
PaterAlf: So that's what happened to Konrad. Nice to see you again.
toxicTom: Konrad(ical) as in (ex?)GOG Konrad?

Wow - looks impressive.
Moonbeam: ^This, good to see you:)
Heeeeeey! It's good to see you lot again, too! <3

Jayohen: Hi Konrad,
Congratulations on your game! This looks to be right up my alley. However I'm sure a lot of us are curious about some of the extra features of the game on GOG. Could you provide some clarification about whether there will be cloud saves, overlay, controller support or achievements? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: For anyone interested, there's a demo available here:

https://wanderlust.voyage/
For now we're keeping things simple, controller support, achievements, cloud saves aren't here on Day 1 unfortunately. It's not just a GOG thing though, in general. I hope we'll be able to add extra features later down the line.

InkPanther: You lost your arm!

\
Thanks, that's handy! How do I put it back on?
Post edited September 26, 2019 by Konradical
Has anyone played it yet?