It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time flies.

<span class="bold">Toren</span>, an experimental puzzle-adventure, is available to pre-order for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount.

A child was born, Moonlight, destined to unlock the mysteries of a tower known as <span class="bold">Toren</span>. She sets off on a dark-fantasy adventure that focuses on growth, self-discovery, and overcoming unthinkable adversity: "If your life and all its phases lasted only one day, what would you do with it?" Toren is an experimental adventure that mixes dream-like, orange-tinted scapes with everchanging, puzzle-based gameplay to become an interactive poem: story-driven, smart and beautiful. As you ascend the tower of Toren the world will change, and you will grow with it. If you're a connoisseur of the sounds as much as the sights, <span class="bold">Toren: Deluxe Edition</span> which includes the original soundtrack, may just be the version for you.

Pre-order <span class="bold">Toren</span> now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 10% pre-order discount will last until May 12th, when the game is expected to launch.
akhliber: Any ideas? I'm a bit confused... promo says, "The 10% pre-order discount will last until May 12th, when the game is expected to launch" and yet, after purchasing, it says on my shelf that the game will be available for download approximately December 25... what am I missing?
Fixed :)