It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The fairytale journey just got a new dimension!

Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, Frozenbyte’s first venture into 3D gameplay in the Trine series due to release in Autumn 2015, is ready to pre-order on GOG.com - experience the current version of the game before it releases for Windows with an up to 25% pre-order discount.

Before we go on, we have some good news for those who have yet to experience this series: Trine Enchanted Edition and Trine 2: Complete Story have been priced down at 75% off until Wednesday, July 1st at 1:59 PM GMT to celebrate the coming of part three!

Starting from the first game, the Trine series has been well known for being a great physics platformer with gorgeous, colorful graphics, and a fairytale atmosphere. The series’ third instalment comes back with all those qualities and tosses in a new dimension - but that isn’t the only thing Frozenbyte introduces in Trine 3, as there are also brand-new single-player focused adventures called Lost Pages, aimed to be the ultimate test of skill, requiring platforming technique and puzzle-solving cleverness.

This title comes bundled with GOG Galaxy support, including achievements. And for those of you who just cannot wait until release - an early, in-development version of the game is available as a bonus goodie today: just about half of Trine 3 (three Chapters and three Lost Pages) is already playable in single-player and co-op during the pre-order period. The in-development version of the game is available as a bonus goodie, so our standard pre-order refund policy still applies - you can always cancel the preorder and get a full refund even if you already played the in-development build. The game isn't finished, so we won't be able to offer technical support during pre-orders - but you can always get in touch with official Frozenbyte support directly.

Also, the game’s Original Soundtrack will be yours once the title launches in Autumn!

You can pre-order the game at 15% off until it launches later this year. However, if you already have the first two parts of the game, you can get this one at 25% off, with that extra 10% loyalty discount.

Pre-order the new Frozenbyte puzzle platformer Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power DRM-free at GOG.com, get up to 25% off (and 75% off the previous two Trine games), the OST, multiplayer, and GOG Galaxy integration, and enjoy the 3D of the third game in the fantasy series.

See Twitch.tv/GOGcom - MegapiemanPHD will be presenting its beta build on Wednesday, June 24th at 4pm GMT (6pm CET / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT).
Ganni1987: Since they still haven't released the DRM-Free versions for Mac and Linux of Trine Enchanted Edition I'm not very inclined in supporting this with a pre purchase. Should they release them before the pre order is over I will buy this, I love this game series and the coop is a lot of fun.
Now, hand over the money. :P
Ganni1987: Since they still haven't released the DRM-Free versions for Mac and Linux of Trine Enchanted Edition I'm not very inclined in supporting this with a pre purchase. Should they release them before the pre order is over I will buy this, I love this game series and the coop is a lot of fun.
Grargar: Now, hand over the money. :P
Hell yes I will :-)
JoelFB: If I had to guess, I would say the builds will come after we've successfully released Trine 3: TAOP. That's a big vague in itself but basically we're talking somewhere in the September range perhaps.
Thank you very much for getting these to GOG so quickly! I was prepared to wait much longer - this was unexpected and appreciated. I look forward to buying Trine 3 at release! :)
Good news today - the Trine 2 Soundtracks & Artbooks package is now on GOG as well. Same as Steam, so costs extra money unfortunately, but we couldn't really make it any different from Steam, and didn't want to include it directly with the game at this point, so this was the compromise solution - at least it's now comparable and possible to get them on GOG. We launched it at 75% discount for a week so perhaps that helps a bit!

Oh and we added the Goblin Menace OST to the package, as well as our "Mushroom Book". Right now they're only available on GOG (but we'll soon update them to Steam too). :)
JoelFB: Good news today - the Trine 2 Soundtracks & Artbooks package is now on GOG as well. Same as Steam, so costs extra money unfortunately, but we couldn't really make it any different from Steam, and didn't want to include it directly with the game at this point, so this was the compromise solution - at least it's now comparable and possible to get them on GOG. We launched it at 75% discount for a week so perhaps that helps a bit!

Oh and we added the Goblin Menace OST to the package, as well as our "Mushroom Book". Right now they're only available on GOG (but we'll soon update them to Steam too). :)
The peasants are revolting...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_trine_2_soundtracks_and_artbooks_f3ea9
They have always been revolting. Is this the first time you looked?

JoelFB: Good news today - the Trine 2 Soundtracks & Artbooks package is now on GOG as well. Same as Steam, so costs extra money unfortunately, but we couldn't really make it any different from Steam, and didn't want to include it directly with the game at this point, so this was the compromise solution - at least it's now comparable and possible to get them on GOG. We launched it at 75% discount for a week so perhaps that helps a bit!

Hmmm, I already posted in the other thread.

We'd obviously have preferred it as an pure extra goodie at no charge (hey, we like good deals :) ), but having it available here is better than not as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for hearing us and at least making it available for purchase here as well as on Steam.
Thanks. :) Was a bit surprising to see the response but I hope the context helps a bit. Oh well, I guess it's karma for being so late with this!
011284mm: They have always been revolting. Is this the first time you looked?
Of course not, they stink on ice...

Could you please include a lossless format with the soundtrack as well?

Weegee1: Could you please include a lossless format with the soundtrack as well?
They can't because of their agreement with the composer. Only the composer can sell the soundtrack in FLAC format.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_trine_2_soundtracks_and_artbooks_f3ea9/post35
I was a little twisted on the matter at first, but the nice explanation and the 1 euro price tag is worth it.
Weegee1: Could you please include a lossless format with the soundtrack as well?
yyahoo: They can't because of their agreement with the composer. Only the composer can sell the soundtrack in FLAC format.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_trine_2_soundtracks_and_artbooks_f3ea9/post35
That sucks.
good good