It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To hell with you, Mr. Pinstripe.

<span class="bold">Pinstripe</span>, a devilishly atmospheric adventure through a troubled man's personal hell, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% pre-order discount!

What does Hell look like to an ex-minister who's come here looking for his kidnapped daughter? Armed only with a slingshot and constantly tormented by the demonic Mr. Pinstripe, father Teddy will keep spiraling deeper and deeper into a nightmare as menacing as it is enchanting.

The 10% discount will last until the game's expected release on April 25.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iItA8X8-xa8
Post edited April 24, 2017 by maladr0Id
atmosgames: Hey, Thomas Brush here. I'm the developer! Thanks for all the comments! :) After five years of solo development, I'm so excited to share Pinstripe with the GOG community, and I'm proud of the final product. The voice acting is professional and top-notch, and I think you all will enjoy it (including the cameo performances)! :D

Warmly,
Thomas
Thanks for posting here. It's always good to see the developers take an interest in their customer base :-)

You should ask GOG to endow you with orange text and a developer tag, which, in case you don't know, is a prerogative of developers who have games in the store here.
high rated
Hey, Thomas Brush here. I'm the developer! Thanks for all the comments! :) After five years of solo development, I'm so excited to share Pinstripe with the GOG community, and I'm proud of the final product. The voice acting is professional and top-notch, and I think you all will enjoy it (including the cameo performances)! :D

Warmly,
Thomas
atmosgames: Hey, Thomas Brush here. I'm the developer! Thanks for all the comments! :) After five years of solo development, I'm so excited to share Pinstripe with the GOG community, and I'm proud of the final product. The voice acting is professional and top-notch, and I think you all will enjoy it (including the cameo performances)! :D

Warmly,
Thomas
Hey there. I just want to tell you that, while I'm not "taking back" my initial comment it was only meant to be about my knee-jerk reaction, and not to stirr up trouble for you and harm your game's sales. Whatever my interest in the game, I appreciate the effort it must have taken to make, and the fact that you are releasing it DRM-free.
The developer originally said he wanted it on steam only (I had PM'd him on Kickstarter to ask about DRM-free), which prevented me from backing it on Kickstarter.
But I'm glad to see he's re-considered. It does look a good game.
high rated
CharlesGrey: Why is this such a big deal? I've never watched a single PewDiePie video, so whether or not he has a ( voice acting ) cameo in this game makes absolutely no difference to me. Worst case some of the voice acting will be annoying, but that's a problem many games have, and is not enough to ruin the experience if it's otherwise a good game. ( And this game does look kinda cool. )

It's like that drama with Yooka-Laylee and John-Tron ( ? or whatever his name is ), except in reverse. How about we all focus more on the games again, and less on all the "youtube celebrity" drama?
Breja: The point is exactly that I am tired of "youtube celebrities". I don't want them in my games too. I'm a grumpy guy, and despite my age I'm very "get off my lawn"- I admit that. I'm kinda fed up with internet drama sitrred up by some youtubers constantly taking over gaming related news and discours, with annoying let's players dictating which games get to be succesfull, with games being made "for streaming" etc. So when I see a game full of youtuber cameos, it annoys me. And even if it doesn't really have much of an impact on the game itself, with the backlog I have and over 60 games on my wishlist I get to be as picky as I want. In fact, I downright NEED to be picky, to narrow things down.

Mind you, I didn't mean to start some anti-Pinstripe revolt :D
Hey I understand your concerns! No worries, and thank you for your honesty and kind words :)