It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To hell with you, Mr. Pinstripe.

<span class="bold">Pinstripe</span>, a devilishly atmospheric adventure through a troubled man's personal hell, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% pre-order discount!

What does Hell look like to an ex-minister who's come here looking for his kidnapped daughter? Armed only with a slingshot and constantly tormented by the demonic Mr. Pinstripe, father Teddy will keep spiraling deeper and deeper into a nightmare as menacing as it is enchanting.

The 10% discount will last until the game's expected release on April 25.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iItA8X8-xa8
Post edited April 24, 2017 by maladr0Id
low rated
I was about to say "never heard of it but looks interesting" and then I noticed "performances from YouTube legends PewDiePie" and all my interest immediately died. Although I guess the devs should be congratulated for such a realistic portrayal of hell.
low rated
Wow, I remember when this was on Kickstarter.
Was tempted then, but didn't back it, cos when I spoke to the developer, he said it would be steam-only. And I like my games WITHOUT DRM.

Having said that, knowing now it features egotistical YouTubers like PewDePie and JackScepticeye makes it a lot less appealing. ) :
low rated
Breja: I was about to say "never heard of it but looks interesting" and then I noticed "performances from YouTube legends PewDiePie" and all my interest immediately died. Although I guess the devs should be congratulated for such a realistic portrayal of hell.
wow. you took the words from out of my fingers. I wonder if it will actually encourage sales...
low rated
Another 2D adventure/platformer?
And featuring several of the most annoying 'Youtube personalities'?
No thanks.
Breja: I was about to say "never heard of it but looks interesting" and then I noticed "performances from YouTube legends PewDiePie" and all my interest immediately died. Although I guess the devs should be congratulated for such a realistic portrayal of hell.
*yuck*

Thanks for the warning! I won't even bother looking at this game. :D
high rated
Hey folks, Dora here on behalf of the publisher and developer. Pinstripe's volunteer voice acting (as opposed to the characters with full roles) was recorded a long time ago and was done with the intention of providing a few fun nods for fans rather than dominating the experience with any well-known personalities. These are minor characters who pop up now and again for fun, and we apologise if we gave you the impression that the whole game focused on them.

We hope you still consider checking us out. We're proud of the work Thomas has poured into the project, and appreciate the people who donated their time for these cameo and Easter-Egg style roles to help populate the world. We've updated the description on the official sites to more accurately reflect this. Thanks for your feedback.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by DoraAreGames
Features a hilarious cast of voice actors and cameo performances from YouTube legends PewDiePie, Nathan Sharp, Jacksepticeye, Ross O'Donovan, and Dan Avidan.
* vomits *

PASSING !!!
Just the word "pre-order" is enough to kill any and all interest.
low rated
Seriously, they edited the description to remove the annoying Youtuber's names?
high rated
Smannesman: Seriously, they edited the description to remove the annoying Youtuber's names?
Hi there! Based on the reaction, we were concerned that people's interpretations of these people being credited prominently as they were meant they have a larger role than they do, rather than the small, short cameos (as NPCs... they're not "playing themselves"!) that pop up from time to time. These were bits done as a personal favor to the developer, Thomas Brush, and not done to promo and endorse any of the YouTuber content or personalities, so the intent was always to have a game where fans might play and go "Heeeeeey... that kind of sounded like... " and check the credits to be sure, rather than something riding on big names. As a result, it made more sense to us to make the description accurately reflect that. :)
Not really a fan of having YouTube "personalities" doing voice overs for some minor NPCs (like most of the people on the GOG Forums, I don't really like YouTube "stars", and I think they do more harm than good to video games), but I understand that as a one-man project it helps having these people helping you make your game.

Other than that, the game does look amazing and I'll probably buy it when it releases.
Isn't there Unity below?
The music is pretty, not my type of game so skipping.
high rated
Why is this such a big deal? I've never watched a single PewDiePie video, so whether or not he has a ( voice acting ) cameo in this game makes absolutely no difference to me. Worst case some of the voice acting will be annoying, but that's a problem many games have, and is not enough to ruin the experience if it's otherwise a good game. ( And this game does look kinda cool. )

It's like that drama with Yooka-Laylee and John-Tron ( ? or whatever his name is ), except in reverse. How about we all focus more on the games again, and less on all the "youtube celebrity" drama?