It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come and get your love!

<span class="bold">Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series</span>, a new adventure featuring everyone's favorite gang of not-exactly-heroes, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% pre-order discount!

A walking tree, a hulking berserker, a trigger-happy raccoon, a smooth assassin, and a wisecracking rogue; part-time heroes, full-time rascals, and occasionally each other's greatest enemies. Will the desire to possess an incredibly powerful relic tear them apart or force them to finally stand together?

The 10% discount will last until the game's expected release on April 18.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S9f9gHTF2aE?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 31, 2017 by maladr0Id
This seems like one to hold off any decision until release and see what it looks like in the end. I have enjoyed several TT games, but I miss customers can no longer purchase the DRM free disks at a great price if you own the digital version of the game.
Bigs: Meh.. another cookie-cutter Telltale Games spin-off...
pass...
This. It feels like Telltale Games have moved away from quality, to mass production. What about fixing/working/expanding on the titles they currently have?

Not a big fan of Guardians of the Galaxy although the movie was okay, but I could even get past that and still buy it if the game is decent. I'll wait on reviews, but the last few releases from Telltale have been not pretty.
When will telltale stop making this so called "games" and instead do 3D Animated Shows, it would be way better...
Post edited March 29, 2017 by deathmachinept
GOGception...
Wow i think this one of the ugliest of the Telltale games. Such a disappointment since loved the art style of the walking dead

[url=https://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/en-us/media/guardians-of-harmony:D7940403-5056-9047-F52A-5CA828209603]Guardians game demo[/url]
Post edited April 01, 2017 by LootHunter