It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A world to fall in glove with.

<span class="bold">Hob</span>, a beautiful action-adventure from the creators of Torchlight, is now available for pre-order DRM-free, on GOG.com. Grab the game at 10% off now – or pick up the <span class="bold">Hob, Torchlight, and Torchlight 2 bundle</span> bundle for a 55% discount on all three.

Is Hob a wanderer? A savior? Just another cog in life's sprawling machine? All you know is he has a task: to explore the serene landscapes, fiddle with enigmatic machines, fight or befriend the local wildlife and do his best to repair the planet. There is a vibrant open world for him to tame, filled with puzzles and danger, but also silent beauty and well-kept secrets. Bet his grappling mech-arm will likely come in handy, too.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2HsyHZEm_Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Hob is set for release on September 26, 2017, discounts will last throughout the pre-order period.
Owning both Torchlights I see 71% discount... isn't it a bit too much?
cyboff: Owning both Torchlights I see 71% discount... isn't it a bit too much?
I only own the first Torchlight but i also see the 71% off discount for the game .
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Painted_Doll
I would eventually get Hob at or shortly after release, but, wow!, a 71% discount?! I'm guessing I get this because I already own both Torchlights on GOG? Either way, it was too good a deal to pass up, so I now have the upcoming game in my library!

Thanks, GOG and Runic!
Post edited August 01, 2017 by groze
Is this the Tuesday release? :P
Damn it! I wasn't fast enough to get the 70% off discount.
yeah, me neither.
But still it is a little strange that first there was a 71% discount and now there is no discount at all.
I can't even click on the Bundle, it always takes me back to the Main page.
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Godfather101
The bundle link appears not to work. It redirects to the front page of the website.

edit: Or am I misunderstanding something?

reedit: Placing all 3 into my cart doesn't help either.
Post edited August 01, 2017 by drmike
A̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶e̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶-̶ what? 71% discount? So, what i was saying.. oh yeah! INSTA-PRE-ORDEEEEEER!! :P

Seriously, as it is now and assuming it isn't a mistake, it's a great deal. And if Torchlight is any indication of Runic's craftsmanship, i assume Hob will be a good game. This is the kind of the (digital) preorder i'd like to see more often; a big discount so as to mitigate the risk of paying for something you can't be informed of yet.

edit: typo
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Vythonaut
GOG staff always make strange buggy promo...
are people still seeing a bonus discount?
99% off? Last time that occurred was Starpoint Gemini 2. Fix your promos GoG!

[EDIT] Now it's 0% off...
Post edited August 01, 2017 by tremere110
mechmouse: are people still seeing a bonus discount?
I didn't. Wish folks would have mentioned how they got it as I can't even pull up the bundle.

I don;t have the 2 torchlights. That may be the issue.
Post edited August 01, 2017 by drmike
now its 10% for me.
But still, a little weird.
WOuld be nice to know if there should be a greater Discount if you own Torchlight (either 1 or 2 or both) and whats going on
with the bundle.

I think i'll wait until its clear how this is handled.
Are you switching back to HTTP, GOG? ;P

The second announcement this week with an HTTP URL for the promo page, after the Telltale Megabundle. Besides the fact that the URL for this promo isn't valid and redirects to the main page.

Quality, quality...