}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
Pre-order and play the Beta right now, only on GOG.com.

UPDATE: Say your prayers: Hellmut arrives at GOG on February 26! Pre-order here and get a free exclusive weapon - the GOG Galaxificator.

Reminder: The Beta, available immediately to everyone who pre-orders, has received one hell of an update! It brings new environments, characters, and boss fights, plus several fixes and improvements.

Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount.
He's been to hell and back; that changed him. It still does, in fact, as Hellmut can transform himself into the Rat King, the Orc Fairy, and a bunch of other absurd oddities as he fights to eradicate any demon he comes across in this explosive dungeon crawler.

Pre-order to get the Soundtrack and Wallpapers for free (available at a later date), as well as access to the Closed Beta (available right away). The Beta will be receiving updates on a regular basis, so participants can see the game evolve and offer their feedback to the developers throughout the process.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by maladr0Id
Zoidberg: And has been released already. And they want to sell preorders with just that. :///
gs_pnagy: Sorry, this was a certain miscommunication between us and GOG. There were new videos added which were missing in GOG; were added. With Beta announcement we launched also Behind the scenes video how we made the sounds for Hellmut... So that's it, no teaser only, sorry for confusion :)
Oh OK! Good then! Error corrected!
As a rule of thumb I don't do pre-orders, been bitten way too often. However should the game release on Linux with the same amount of DLC as on other stores (namely Steam), I will definitely buy it.
The_Gypsy: It's amazing how these pixel games manage to look worse than much older 2D titles.
Caesar.: https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Retro+indie_8721cf_5229455.png

People associate pixels with "retro" and "nostalgia", but it's the wrong kind of pixels.
damn, little samson still looks good to this day!
The game have zero discount now.
So it's still beta, huh? I bought it while the flash sales were going on, thinking it was the full release.

Whose palms got greased where Goglodytes get access to the closed beta while Steamophiles don't?
:D
Post edited February 15, 2018 by pmcollectorboy
GOG.com: UPDATE: Say your prayers: Hellmut arrives at GOG on February 26! Pre-order here and get a free exclusive weapon - the GOG Galaxificator.
Unless this DLC becomes available after release, I'm never buying the game and the reason is simple, devs might release on Linux sometime later and I'm not buying it until that happens.
its so colorful
looks like it can be fun, I dont think the graphics are that bad, at least you can differentiate between enemies and items, not like more than a few games ive seen on gog lately. wishlisted for future mindless shump glee
I think people missing that it's a closed beta that can be played right now.
What does the GOG Galaxificator do? Does it make enemies explode like what's shown at the end of GOG trailers? Does it force enemies to use Galaxy and prevent them from using offline installers?
DoomSooth: What does the GOG Galaxificator do?
It galaxifies, with a flick of a switch. Can the Steam version do the same? ;)

Ganni1987: As a rule of thumb I don't do pre-orders, been bitten way too often. However should the game release on Linux with the same amount of DLC as on other stores (namely Steam), I will definitely buy it.
How about "no DLCs at all"? ;)
GOG.com: Pre-order here and get a free exclusive weapon - the GOG Galaxificator.
Shouldn't that be the GOG Galaxificator 2000? Get your marketing tricks right! :D
Post edited February 16, 2018 by Vythonaut
If the game is as creative as the name...
So is the 10% discount over? Because I don't see any discount attached to the price.
The art was a selling point for me and yes i bought it but there was no discount here either.
The gameplay is faster paced than gungeon, and nuclear throne most of the time, and more arcadey (and brutal).
Also too many haters for such a little advertised game, wow.
Post edited 4 days ago by Cloud51023
There seems to be something keeping me from completing the stage to win the Construct transformation. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a cheeky way to keep this game "demo only" while it's in Beta. Over on Steam, the dev assured me this problem will be cleared up in full release.