}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
Pre-order and play the Beta right now, only on GOG.com.

UPDATE: Say your prayers: Hellmut arrives at GOG on February 26! Pre-order here and get a free exclusive weapon - the GOG Galaxificator.

Reminder: The Beta, available immediately to everyone who pre-orders, has received one hell of an update! It brings new environments, characters, and boss fights, plus several fixes and improvements.

Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount.
He's been to hell and back; that changed him. It still does, in fact, as Hellmut can transform himself into the Rat King, the Orc Fairy, and a bunch of other absurd oddities as he fights to eradicate any demon he comes across in this explosive dungeon crawler.

Pre-order to get the Soundtrack and Wallpapers for free (available at a later date), as well as access to the Closed Beta (available right away). The Beta will be receiving updates on a regular basis, so participants can see the game evolve and offer their feedback to the developers throughout the process.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by maladr0Id
That "trailer" is just a teaser.

If you search "Hellmut" on youtube you can actually have a glimpse of gameplay. This game is a twinstick shooter with enough camera shake to induce seizures, and with way uglier pixel graphics and cruder animations than Enter the Gungeon.

Seriously, what's the hook on this game?
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Hollyhock
By the bored and drunk gods of Dunmenifestin, this is truly remarkably ugly. It looks like the art department was ran by a vomiting chihuahua on a taco-only diet.
Breja: By the bored and drunk gods of Dunmenifestin, this is truly remarkably ugly. It looks like the art department was ran by a vomiting chihuahua on a taco-only diet.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/29901ab12552d315ec258ff3959c88a3/tenor.gif?itemid=5124199
Well I'm interested, but other games on my wishlist have higher priority. There's no shortage of X badass or Y from Hell.
Breja: By the bored and drunk gods of Dunmenifestin, this is truly remarkably ugly. It looks like the art department was ran by a vomiting chihuahua on a taco-only diet.
While I whole-heartedly disagree with this statement, I cannot help but love it's hilarity! I love pixel-art BTW, so I'm biased, I just hope it's not yet another rogue-shite with gratuitous repetitive gameplay for the sake of repetition...
Post edited December 08, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
What would we get if Hellmut met Tembo?
low rated
Regional Discriminating Price = No Buy
Hollyhock: That "trailer" is just a teaser.
And has been released already. And they want to sell preorders with just that. :///
It's amazing how these pixel games manage to look worse than much older 2D titles.
pmcollectorboy: What would we get if Hellmut met Tembo?
This
This game is trying way too hard with its dumb concept and not trying hard enough with the pixel vomit it calls graphics.

Couldn't even be bothered to keep resolution consistant... sub-pixel accuracy, especially with rotation is a telltale sign of 'we didn't go with pixel art because we have a talent for it, we did so because it was easier to shit out than hire decent artists'.

Someone remind me why GOG turned down Degica's library again?
This write up for the game sounds like a 9 year old thought it sounded cool. The same 9 year old who thinks more spikes and skulls on armor makes it cool. The same 9 year old who apparently drew those pixel graphics. Hard pass.
I'm relieved at the general negativity present in this thread, because I also wanted to state that the store page's description made me cringe very hard. Also, it's another roguelite. The word isn't used in the description, but come on, it has to be...

ReynardFox: Someone remind me why GOG turned down Degica's library again?
I'm guessing the reason GOG rejected Degica's library is because it is like 99% RPG Maker games made using stock assets.
Post edited December 09, 2017 by pbaggers
pbaggers: I'm relieved at the general negativity present in this thread, because I also wanted to state that the store page's description made me cringe very hard. Also, it's another roguelite. The word isn't used in the description, but come on, it has to be...

ReynardFox: Someone remind me why GOG turned down Degica's library again?
pbaggers: I'm guessing the reason GOG rejected Degica's library is because it is like 99% RPG Maker games made using stock assets.
So this degica should fit in nicely here on gog, they love the shovelware filled with online only components. Have it always online only and it may even be the ew flagship product!