It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Starmaker: No, I don't now what you mean. The well-known fact is that paper (and purely electronic, like ~90+% of money in the world) money is valuable. People trade goods and services in exchange for it. People also steal it and kill for it. If you think it's not valuable, you're nuts.
gamesfreak64: It has value .............. only because humans added value to it...
But isn't the same true for gold?

If the economy really collapses paper money is much more valuable. It keeps you warm, you can make a coat out of it, or burn it.

What are you going to do with your gold? Make jewellery no one needs or coat your iPhone connectors? :-)
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: But isn't the same true for gold?

If the economy really collapses paper money is much more valuable. It keeps you warm, you can make a coat out of it, or burn it.

What are you going to do with your gold? Make jewellery no one needs or coat your iPhone connectors? :-)
I would smelt me some golden teeth, as to show the values of old each time I grin at the grim reality!
Spectrum_Legacy: I would smelt me some golden teeth, as to show the values of old each time I grin at the grim reality!
This reminds me of someone...
gamesfreak64: It has value .............. only because humans added value to it...
Sir_Kill_A_Lot: But isn't the same true for gold?

thats correct you made a point and a good one, paper keeps a man warm
thats a + for your reply, i like it.
Post edited March 26, 2017 by gamesfreak64
will be a MAC gog version avialable soon?
will there ever be a way to transform classics such sam and max the dig full throttle grim fandando to an old version WITH VERBS???
it would be magic.
jimakosgian: Since I am a great fun of lucas arts games I cant help but wonder why we don't get any more new great and wonderfull games that shaped our childhood such as Full Throttle and instead we have to remaster the old hits ! it is a pity !! really what makes the old games special for me is the simple fact that they are old time graphics and the story that unfolds now days games forget to have a strong story that makes you live the adventure and fully experience tha game !!
The old style adventure games are simply not that popular;they don't sell well enough to interest the major game companies.
But luckily there are smaller indie publishers who do that kind of game still. I give you Telltale Games as an example.
Post edited April 12, 2017 by dudalb
The front page banner is too small again . Can't see it .
You can remove that " only on Gog " banner from the front page .

http://store.steampowered.com/app/228360/