It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every hot summer needs the promise of a cool spell and THQ Nordic is here to provide us with just the thing!
Start planning your Fall gaming early by pre-ordering ELEX, SpellForce 3, and Battle Chasers: Nightwar, DRM-Free on GOG.com with a 10% pre-order discount.

<span class="bold">ELEX</span> is a unique post-apocalyptic science fantasy, crafted by the creators of the beloved Gothic series. Control of a mysterious resource that grants people magical powers is being contested between warring factions. Pick a side and move around the open world with your handy jetpack, fighting terrible creatures, and witnessing the land change based on your decisions.
ELEX is expected to launch October 17.

<span class="bold">Battle Chasers: Nightwar</span> is a story-driven, turn-based RPG, with a diverse cast of comic book characters making their way through randomly generated dungeons. Traps, puzzles, secrets, and plenty of bloodthirsty monsters are waiting to bite, slice, and blast you to bits, so you better pick your heroes' skills and gear carefully.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is expected to launch October 3.

<span class="bold">Spellforce 3</span> blends RTS with RPG, magic with raw swordfighting, and hero development with massive-scale battles. Shape the incredible world of Eo during the volatile years leading up to the events of SpellForce: The Order of Dawn by customizing your character and leading your armies to victory using advanced tactics and spellcraft.
SpellForce 3's release is scheduled for December 7.

The 10% pre-order discounts will last until each game's expected release.

Watch the cinematic trailer for ELEX.

Watch the trailer for Battle Chasers.

Watch the trailer for SpellForce 3
Post edited June 01, 2017 by maladr0Id
I'm potentially interested in all 3 of those, but I'll wait until after release to consider buying them. Pre-orders are just silly for products that are in unlimited supply.
Can we have a Twitch stream on ELEX before release?

Since I have played Spellforce before, I know what to expect from it, anyway Twitch it. ;)

Battle Chasers looks nice but doesn't catch me.
ThomNG: Hell yeah - enjoy!

Greetings from THQ Nordic!
Speaking up upcoming THQ Nordic games, any word on if we'll be seeing Darksiders 3 here?
chatnick: Can we have a Twitch stream on ELEX before release?
From what I've seen so far it looks little more than Risen in sci-fi clothing. Have a short gameplay video.
chatnick: Can we have a Twitch stream on ELEX before release?
mistermumbles: From what I've seen so far it looks little more than Risen in sci-fi clothing. Have a short gameplay video.
Based on that video (and thanks for posting it), I agree.
I'm just now finding out about this game though, as I've apparently been under a rock.
And yet I am intrigued enough to keep my eye on it.
Probably a purchase at some point, just not quite yet.
Heh, Piranha Bytes back at the publisher to which they even fight in court with. Though Nordic got some mutations over the course of years they are still the company who took over JoWood and came with that weak Arcania: Gothic 4.
Don't know about Elex. Seems the same trick is used again. Gothic with a sci-fi sauce. Still a nameless hero and still a guy.
Spellforce 3 seems interesting though. Have Spellforce 1 and 2 myself. But i still wish that Nordic would bring up Faith in Destiny to Gog as well. It's only on steam so far. And even better would be that they come with a new Spellforce Universe bundle with now also Faith in Destiny and Demons of the Past in it. It's just too splintered now.
Post edited June 03, 2017 by candesco
Out of all 3 of those, only ELEX caught my eye. So far I been impressed from what I seen of Youtube

Gronkh's 3 hour ELEX preview videos (there the one's that have Piranha Bytes Björn Pankratz in them).
Post edited June 04, 2017 by wolfrider100
Want ELEX, looks fantastic, but will definitely wait for after release - too many scars left from previous pre-orders or kickstarts. But be assured, I will buy it on GoG before any other.
Caesar.: I am impressed by Spellforce 3, but I know nothing about this franchise. How story-based are these games? Will you understand what's going on without previous knowledge of the saga?
Caesar, it's been awhile for me to play this franchise, but you didn't really need to know much about the first Spellforce to play the second Spellforce. It's a pretty good series, the only complaint I really had was the RTS kind of things on that side of the house. The units were made of glass and died easily, so it all pretty much depended on your main character and the other secondary heroes you had to win the fights. Storywise though it was pretty good and was pretty much a standalone story with references to the last game.
Caesar.: I am impressed by Spellforce 3, but I know nothing about this franchise. How story-based are these games? Will you understand what's going on without previous knowledge of the saga?
anyflame: Caesar, it's been awhile for me to play this franchise, but you didn't really need to know much about the first Spellforce to play the second Spellforce. It's a pretty good series, the only complaint I really had was the RTS kind of things on that side of the house. The units were made of glass and died easily, so it all pretty much depended on your main character and the other secondary heroes you had to win the fights. Storywise though it was pretty good and was pretty much a standalone story with references to the last game.
Thank you for the info, I will keep that in mind. Let's hope #3 follows the trend.
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Caesar.
Will this game get achievements and cloud?
(I will buy the retail CE anyway just to support, but that would make my decision on where I will be playing it -> Steam or GOG)
So, I guess it's one of those 6PM CET releases for Battle Chasers today... dammit. It's a national holiday over here, but I'll have to go to early work tomorrow.

Speed it up, folks, please! :)