It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Conquering the upside down.

UPDATE: Despite surface rumors to the contrary, his malevolence the Dungeon Lord is a generous ruler. As proof, he decided to give all who pre-order Dungeons 3 a FREE copy of Dungeons 2 on top of all the other shiny bonuses. If you already own Dungeons 2, contact our support team to get a copy you can gift to a friend.

Act fast - the offer lasts until October 13, 2017.

Dungeons 3 is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Pre-order now to get 15% off, the exclusive Throne Room DLC, the game's OST and access to the game's beta.
Return to the dungeon management saga to rule your underground kingdom alongside the dark elf priestess Thayla, then wage war against the surface lands with an army of despicable, smelly, occasionally unruly creatures. This entry introduces randomly generated levels for the first time in the series, for more unpredictable, chaotically evil fun.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ysowXNr6ogQ?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited October 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
Dear Kalypso ,

Add the complete Dungeons 2 package into your offer and you will have a deal .
If I already have "Dungeons 2" in my collection, will I get another code of it to give it to someone else as a gift?
Anime-BlackWolf: If I already have "Dungeons 2" in my collection, will I get another code of it to give it to someone else as a gift?
You have to contact GOG Support to get a gift key.
Pre-order no, added bonus of a game you own isn't a bonus tbh.
Why would I want a free Dungeon 2? As I understand it, Dungeon 3 is pretty much the same game, but with more content and a bit refined.

That got me thinking: will Dungeon 3 contain more stuff than Dungeons 2 + the four expansions?
Anime-BlackWolf: If I already have "Dungeons 2" in my collection, will I get another code of it to give it to someone else as a gift?
The original post now says:
"If you already own Dungeons 2, contact our support team to get a copy you can gift to a friend."
Thanks. Was this sentence there from the beginning or is the forum time wrong? Opening posting was editited 14 hours ago, I postet 13 hours ago and did not see this sentence? Damn, I am getting blind or old...
While gestures like these appear generous at first, consider how worthless this incentive really is. You'll find a legal website selling the Dungeous 2 for very cheap on sale.

Here, you're asked to buy a game which isn't released yet, and may very well not be a good game.

Don't get distracted by the shiny glass-beads. :)
No, I found most of Kalypso's games lackluster and I won't pre-order anything, regardless of which company offers it. If I 'm about to test a game I expect to get paid, not to pay in order to have the "privilege" of testing something that they didn't bother to test themselves at this stage.
What do you guys think of the art style? Personally, I have never played World of Warcraft, so I don't have any emotional connection to that slick "cartoony RPG" thing they're going for. It is not that I hate it or anything, it is more like I just don't get it. Still, I think the style fits pretty well with the spirit of the original Dungeon Keeper.

I cannot even be bothered trying to explain why pre-ordering a product actually is seriously bad for you: the paying customer, because you and others will just keep doing it.

Shop as usual, and avoid panic buying, ffs.
I highly agree. Pre-orders on 80% of products turns out to be a downer. Wait until after release day.
Post edited October 06, 2017 by GuruChaz
Good deal!

Two games for the price of 3....... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..