It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A rogue-lite action-platformer from Motion Twin which will receive a large extension on 11th February 2020.

Pre-order Dead Cells - The Bad Seed DRM-free on GOG.COM. This DLC will expand the game’s universe with new locations - The Arboretum and The Swamp. We can also expect new weapons and monsters.

You can also pre-order a special Dead Cells Bundle which consists of the base game and The Bad Seed DLC. This bundle is available with a special discount lasting until 18th February.
@MotionTwin

Thanks for not letting us gog users hanging out to dry, instantly bought it !
DerBesserwisser: @MotionTwin

Thanks for not letting us gog users hanging out to dry, instantly bought it !
+1 To this!
Really awesome game with a lot of content, very glad it's expanding even more :)
low rated
Toujours pas de GOG Connect...
Although the official release date is Feb 11th, the DLC is already available and working for anyone who preordered it.

Edit: Only on Galaxy. There are no standalone installers available for The Bad Seed.
Post edited February 08, 2020 by Lone_Scout
This year marks my return to life draining games. Now Grim Dawn (again!), soon I'll get bad seed and play another 100 hours out of Dead Cells. Sigh.
I think I'm an addicted.