It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reverse horror CARRION is now available for pre-order on GOG.COM.

Unleash your inner beast and become an amorphous creature spreading fear, panic, and gruesome death throughout the research facility you were imprisoned in.
LifeLover: And as I understand Demo has already been removed. But why?
Because time-limited demos are the trendy thing to do? Yeah, no, I don't get that shit either.
LifeLover: And as I understand Demo has already been removed. But why?
Mr.Mumbles: Because time-limited demos are the trendy thing to do? Yeah, no, I don't get that shit either.
Yep, some weird things with these Demos... Maybe they (Devs) delete those demo things, because they have vulnerabilities and after some tricks you can receive full Game!?? ⊙_⊙ õ.O
This is a nice surprise.
Well I was hoping the release date was a bit closer than December 31....
Totally wishlisted.
Glad to see this here! I had a lot of fun with the demo.
Wishlisted lol Need to know how it is :D
I really enjoyed the demo of this. I will keep an eye on this.
Loved the concept and the premise of this game. Tried the demo back on the last summer sale. Don't know if it's just my lousy gaming skill or what, but I find the control of this game to be quite difficult. Or at least need some time for me to get used to.

But anyways, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to buy this game when it's launched.
dixxn: Don't know if it's just my lousy gaming skill or what, but I find the control of this game to be quite difficult. Or at least need some time for me to get used to.
I have exactly the opposite impressions of the demo: the controls are very smooth, fluid, responsive and fast.
When you watch a video, it seems that it will be more difficult to manage, but in fact you rush about like crazy without any problems.
Basic mechanics such as Grab or Dash are also mastered quickly (except that some are generally intuitive and mastered from the first application).
GOG.com: Reverse horror CARRION ...
Wait a bit ...
(looks behind)
(switches 2nd torch)
(screams)
(massive heart attack)
Slow fade out ...
I've just played the demo and I think this game is awesome!
I was pushed back at first – not my esthetics. But after a first killed human I've changed my mind. This is something truly unique and I love physics, which is one of the most important aspects of gameplay here. I also liked that it forces you to think and plan, which probably makes you even creepier as a monster ;)

I don't understand why the demo has been removed. I think it may turn into a lot of copies sold in the future.
ciemnogrodzianin: I've just played the demo and I think this game is awesome!
I was pushed back at first – not my esthetics. But after a first killed human I've changed my mind. This is something truly unique and I love physics, which is one of the most important aspects of gameplay here. I also liked that it forces you to think and plan, which probably makes you even creepier as a monster ;)

I don't understand why the demo has been removed. I think it may turn into a lot of copies sold in the future.
Did you find the secret room where you can mercilessly dismember the game's developers? XD
They tasted delicious!
In case you missed it - the release date has been revealed to be the 23rd of July, GoG also has updated the game's page accordingly.