It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reverse horror CARRION is now available for pre-order on GOG.COM.

Unleash your inner beast and become an amorphous creature spreading fear, panic, and gruesome death throughout the research facility you were imprisoned in.
Woah, this looks and sound great. The music, sound ... nice. Will wishlist it. Thanks for the info.
Nice that this is coming here. Saw it on a few early access channels.
Just awesome. I played a demo - did not catch such a this kind of fan since the time of AvP2.

P.S. It's just not clear why to pre-order, 'cause there is no discount for it or, for example, some bonuses.
I'm definitely going to be getting this.
Loger13: P.S. It's just not clear why to pre-order, 'cause there is no discount for it or, for example, some bonuses.
Is showing early support (by pre-ordering) that foreign of an incentive already?
That when a game is genuinely good (as proven by the demo) it doesn't need any extra fluff or special treatment to support the developer as early as possible, in a token of appreciation-kind of way?
Loger13: P.S. It's just not clear why to pre-order, 'cause there is no discount for it or, for example, some bonuses.
Swedrami: Is showing early support (by pre-ordering) that foreign of an incentive already?
That when a game is genuinely good (as proven by the demo) it doesn't need any extra fluff or special treatment to support the developer as early as possible, in a token of appreciation-kind of way?
In the situation described by you, you can generally directly contact the developer and donate money to him directly, without any deductions to the store and publisher.
So the motivation you described is meaningless. More precisely, not the motivation itself, but the way of implementation.
So this is not the answer.
The sense of simplicity, the sense of accessibility, the sense of visibility!
How much, will contact developers directly to donate money?
Or searched if it’s possible?

If I may offer an opinion.
It and possible that developing them is need a little money.
For their current fee, or to add a feature.
And for those who want to pay the high price to support the studio...
Why wait?

I played the demo!
I’ve rarely had so much fun on a video game!
Post edited July 03, 2020 by LinuxFire
Just what I've always wanted; to play as a Cthulhu-esque eldritch abomination on a rampage against unscrupulous scientists in an amoral scientific research facility!!

My wish COME TRUE!!!
low rated
I honestly think the game would be a lot better if it allowed the players to choose a mode where they could play as the humans trying to rid of the monster and survive at the same time. Anyway, the game does look great in my opinion judging by the trailer.

As always GOG, Carri On with the wave of games you've been adding to your catalog.
The demo tickled me. But what a strange release date! XP
Verlam: I honestly think the game would be a lot better if it allowed the players to choose a mode where they could play as the humans trying to rid of the monster and survive at the same time. Anyway, the game does look great in my opinion judging by the trailer.
CARRION future DLC ?
Who the hell knows?
The idea and good :-D
Post edited July 05, 2020 by LinuxFire
And what about Demo here? I saw Demo of Carrion at Steam, maybe, some time ago.
Post edited July 03, 2020 by LifeLover
LifeLover: And what about Demo here? I saw Demo of Carrion at Steam, maybe, some time ago.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/discover_upcoming_games_with_these_7_free_demos_on_gogcom_0c0d5/post1

Other demos still available.
LifeLover: And what about Demo here? I saw Demo of Carrion at Steam, maybe, some time ago.
JackknifeJohnson: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/discover_upcoming_games_with_these_7_free_demos_on_gogcom_0c0d5/post1

Other demos still available.
It turns out, that Demo was at Gog, but I missed this moment for some reason. And as I understand Demo has already been removed. But why?
_______
P.S. Sorry for offtopic, but does someone knows where I can add wish for game Désiré (I've already created Wish at Gog Wishlist), but I can't find topic, where I can share this wish with Game Community here at Discussion forums?
Post edited July 03, 2020 by LifeLover