It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
TerriblePurpose: What are you talking about? It's $80 CDN, which is $60 USD.
wolfsite: Ya and I have no problem waiting for it to come down $20 CDN... or maybe just wait for a complete edition.... either way I am gonna wait for reviews at the very least.
And that's fine, but you're not being charged $20 extra, as you originally stated.
GOG.com: Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on April 16th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Hi,

I can't seem to pre-order the game for some reason.

I am using paypal and have purchased games on GOG before using the same paypal account and linked debit card.
I've double checked the info multiple times etc, etc, etc.

Is this a global issue? The option to pre-order it was just added, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are "bugs" or something, but just want to know.

Thanks!
mykpfsu: Please allow us to pre-order a PC collectors edition through GoG.com. Pretty please.
NovusBogus: I'd be interested in a boxed DRM-free version, too. I skipped the Witcher 3 CE because it wasn't clear if it was going to be one of those things where what's on the disk still requires logging into Steam to activate and play.
The first retail release doesn't really matter, you probably still need a day-one patch from GOG to actually be able to play the game just like what happened with the Witcher 3. Also, dont forget all the patches, updates and DLC that will be added to the game.

I'd say just buy the CE for all the amazing goodies, but buy the GOTY edition a year or so after if you want the disks to actually contain the full game, DRM-free. Besides, the website says they provide codes for GOG on the PC collectors edition, no physical disks.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Evixios
wolfsite: Ya and I have no problem waiting for it to come down $20 CDN... or maybe just wait for a complete edition.... either way I am gonna wait for reviews at the very least.
TerriblePurpose: And that's fine, but you're not being charged $20 extra, as you originally stated.
Not sure why this is being continued......
low rated
Zoidberg: Well, big fanboys don't have to "mop" either, but they do, so... I don't see why I wouldn't be allowed to do the same. :P

As for the devs, I just hope that cdpr won't fucking crunch their employess now that a release date is set.

I'd have prefered for them NOT to announce it almost a year before. If it had been like a month I would have supported them but here?

Meh, I don't feel like it. Preordering now would add to the pressure on the devs.

As for the price, no, it's 59,99€ VAT included.
1. True, and I wasn't trying to rag on ya by saying such(in case that wasn't clear). :)

2. I hope so too.....

3. Many devs are doing it/jumping the gun, though....this is not to say it's a good idea just it has been becoming more commonplace. Also with CDPR I tend to believe they'll deliver on their promises given their track record.

4. True, it might

5. Thanks for the clarification. You'd think countries/companies would charge that seperately though(like with food VATs).
BeatriceElysia: Gog.com deserves better user than you.
Tauto: And you need to learn how to recognize a joke:)
I'm not joking, and he's not joking
Other than that, he's really trying to be kind, but content of his post is just so fucking annoying.
ferdinand82: The reason you shouldn't pre-order is because the publisher/developer(pubdev) is not to be trusted. CDPR have shown that they above all other pupdevs _can_ be trusted. They give you a complete game without any shenanigans and DRM free. I wish other pubdevs would follow suit so I am tempting them with my money :)
Just as I pre-ordered Witcher3 and bought the expansions I will do the same for 2077.
I don't trust myself, let alone anyone else. But, I do have more trust in CDPR than in most game companies.

The reason why you shouldn't pre-order is because you are buying something which isn't even finished, let alone reviewed. Not matter of trust, just common sense. Will wait to see if a game is for me, and then I'll buy it... if I am even still alive by then, lol.
Lin545: No Linux - no buy. Sorry.
I'm shocked they didn't plan for/start working on one, tbh. Galaxy I could see as it's not used by everyone/not being sold, but this is one of their major works in development....you'd think they'd want the extra money.
Zoidberg: Well, big fanboys don't have to "mop" either, but they do, so... I don't see why I wouldn't be allowed to do the same. :P

As for the devs, I just hope that cdpr won't fucking crunch their employess now that a release date is set.

I'd have prefered for them NOT to announce it almost a year before. If it had been like a month I would have supported them but here?

Meh, I don't feel like it. Preordering now would add to the pressure on the devs.

As for the price, no, it's 59,99€ VAT included.
GameRager: 1. True, and I wasn't trying to rag on ya by saying such(in case that wasn't clear). :)

2. I hope so too.....

3. Many devs are doing it/jumping the gun, though....this is not to say it's a good idea just it has been becoming more commonplace. Also with CDPR I tend to believe they'll deliver on their promises given their track record.

4. True, it might

5. Thanks for the clarification. You'd think countries/companies would charge that seperately though(like with food VATs).
1-2-3-4 ok.
5 It's actually the law here (most EU countries I guess) that the price displayed includes VAT.
edit - oh fuck me I'm blind, price im seeing is actualy in dollars, not euros
Why is the game 65 euro's on gog for me, but only 60 on steam? That just make no sense at all
Post edited June 10, 2019 by scwasp
low rated
Tauto: And you need to learn how to recognize a joke:)
BeatriceElysia: I'm not joking, and he's not joking
Other than that, he's really trying to be kind, but content of his post is just so fucking annoying.
I was joking, actually.....the post I quoted was actually referencing that dog 'telling someone named billy/etc to do something bad' in the past/and as parodied in media.....hence why I added to it/quoted it[paraphrased/edited] in good faith/to give some a laugh. I meant no harm by it.

BTW what is annoying(so I know what to work on)? The number of replies I make? How I structure them? Bad jokes I make?

Even with any of those I say one should judge someone based on their actions and the context/intent of such/their words....not just how they reply/what they say by itself.

GameRager: 1. True, and I wasn't trying to rag on ya by saying such(in case that wasn't clear). :)

2. I hope so too.....

4. True, it might

Zoidberg: 1-2-3-4 ok.
5 It's actually the law here (most EU countries I guess) that the price displayed includes VAT.
So does that mean they have to show you a higher price(with VAT included on top of the normal price for everyone else) or that they have to take a lesser profit cut buy selling for less to account for added VAT?

TIA for any info/clarifications
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
Ashleee: But now you can also get a 30% off discount,redeemable on the CDPR merchandise store :D

Don't miss out!
I am sorry, but my limited money is to be invested in some other titles on this beautiful Summer Sale; not to mention that my merchandise of choice is fine stationery.
GameRager: I'm shocked they didn't plan for/start working on one, tbh. Galaxy I could see as it's not used by everyone/not being sold, but this is one of their major works in development....you'd think they'd want the extra money.
Based on situation with Linux and Witcher 3, I expected they'd fix that - but apparently they (again?) prioritize cost-efficiency, in which case this (and that) will never happen. Would be even funnier if Steam's version supports Linux.
scwasp: Why is the game 65 euro's on gog for me, but only 60 on steam? That just make no sense at all
Some localisation issue?

Not sure as the GOG version is 10p cheaper than steam in the UK when I am logged in to both my accounts.
low rated
GameRager: I'm shocked they didn't plan for/start working on one, tbh. Galaxy I could see as it's not used by everyone/not being sold, but this is one of their major works in development....you'd think they'd want the extra money.
Lin545: Based on situation with Linux and Witcher 3, I expected they'd fix that - but apparently they (again?) prioritize cost-efficiency, in which case this (and that) will never happen. Would be even funnier if Steam's version supports Linux.
I doubt it as CDPR would not likely give steam a linux version and hold it back from their own storefront. :\