It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
JakobFel: Unfortunately, the world doesn't usually work like that. In most cases, an employee has to schedule their time off.
"I reject you reality and substitute my own".

Perhaps in your world it's difficult. It really depends on where you work, that's why I wrote "but in most cases it'll be fine." ;)
When it went "Gold", did they not start creating physical discs? I'm wondering when they'll actually create the discs, and send them to stores? Probably the last time I'll pre-order anything without playable "early access" content, and will avoid all "next-gen" consoles (which are full of DRM anyway). Delaying a game to make sure it's compatible with Spystation 5.
drm9009: When it went "Gold", did they not start creating physical discs? I'm wondering when they'll actually create the discs, and send them to stores? Probably the last time I'll pre-order anything without playable "early access" content, and will avoid all "next-gen" consoles (which are full of DRM anyway). Delaying a game to make sure it's compatible with Spystation 5.
Day one patches are common now on consoles. I don't know how well disc versions without an update play, but I'd guess pretty buggy. Factor in DLC and further patches I'm not sure I'd bother to buy discs if I was a console gamer, despite my dislike of DRM.
drm9009: Spystation 5.
Last time I checked it was CrapStation 5 or "Stand-against-HK"-Station :D
Post edited October 27, 2020 by sanscript
StingingVelvet: Factor in DLC and further patches I'm not sure I'd bother to buy discs
I was mainly wondering when the discs will exist since I thought it couldn't have possibly been delayed again at a certain point. When the discs are in crates in a store, the game at least exists.
drm9009: Spystation 5.
sanscript: Last time I checked it was CrapStation 5 or "Stand-against-HK"-Station :D
The new TOS update to use any of the internet features says they eavesdrop on private audio. I'd rather buy a console from Arasaka or Militech (fictional cyberpunk corporations) than Sony or Microsoft. Arasaka Gamesphere when. XD
jcdenton11: This is why I pre-ordered on Steam. As much as I hate DRM, I knew I'd be covered in case of shenanigans. I refunded my pre-order and hit the publisher in the wallet, the only thing they care about.
That doesn't make sense. If money was the only thing they care about, wouldn't they release the game regardless of quality?
drm9009: I'd rather buy a console from Arasaka or Militech (fictional cyberpunk corporations) than Sony or Microsoft. Arasaka Gamesphere when. XD
I wonder when the new SMS (Scavenger's Master System) will be available.

It's reported to be a fully customizable high-tech BrainDance fingering and gaming system inside a recent sawed-off head (the fresher the more valuable of course). It won't look good but it will definitely kick the frontal lobe while delivering a nifty opium like signal that will make your nails erect themselves :D
"When it comes out it won't even be futuristic anymore."

That's my favorite from the internetz today.
GOG.com: When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
The first time I pre-ordered this game I cancelled because of a delay and got another game instead.
The second time I pre-ordered this game I pawned possessions of mine to afford it and now it's delayed again.
There won't be a third time.
I'm hearing about how CD PROJEKT RED is overworking those working on the game; I heard of some having to work 100 hour work weeks.

When people are that tired, they are more prone to making mistakes, and programmer mistakes become bugs. So, I would avoid this game on release until the developers have had a chance to get enough sleep and look at the code with a rested mind.

Honestly, I'm wondering if they should have delayed the game sooner rather than working the employees to death.

(I have no plans to get this game, due to other unrelated reasons; the game likely requiring high specs and the fact that it would be off-genre for me are two of them.)
Cyberpunk Forever. It's done when it's done. Same boat as Metroid Prime 4ever.
low rated
dtgreene: I'm hearing about how CD PROJEKT RED is overworking those working on the game; I heard of some having to work 100 hour work weeks.

When people are that tired, they are more prone to making mistakes, and programmer mistakes become bugs. So, I would avoid this game on release until the developers have had a chance to get enough sleep and look at the code with a rested mind.

Honestly, I'm wondering if they should have delayed the game sooner rather than working the employees to death.

(I have no plans to get this game, due to other unrelated reasons; the game likely requiring high specs and the fact that it would be off-genre for me are two of them.)
Oh, well aren't you just the cutest socially progressive keyboard warrior? You don't have any interest in the game but just had to show up and regurgitate some virtue signal you read on tumblr, didn't you? You've accomplished your objective as a human news media ad. Well done. The rest of us will be over here having legit reasons to voice our discontent if you don't mind.
TastyMints: you read on tumblr, didn't you?
Wrong t*r site.

(The asterisk represents any number of missing characters.)
TastyMints: you read on tumblr, didn't you?
dtgreene: Wrong t*r site.

(The asterisk represents any number of missing characters.)
Fair enough.