It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
low rated
This is why I pre-ordered on Steam. As much as I hate DRM, I knew I'd be covered in case of shenanigans. I refunded my pre-order and hit the publisher in the wallet, the only thing they care about.
Oh, f*ck. Another delay?
Damned consoles, can't they just wait?
I had even taken holidays in November...
jcdenton11: This is why I pre-ordered on Steam. As much as I hate DRM, I knew I'd be covered in case of shenanigans. I refunded my pre-order and hit the publisher in the wallet, the only thing they care about.
Not so easy to cancel pre-order on GOG?
jcdenton11: This is why I pre-ordered on Steam. As much as I hate DRM, I knew I'd be covered in case of shenanigans. I refunded my pre-order and hit the publisher in the wallet, the only thing they care about.
VBProject: Not so easy to cancel pre-order on GOG?
It is easy too, but a bit slower process. He preordered on Steam because he seems to like steam. No other reason.
The one silver lining about this is that it screws with the new expansion for WoW.

Lone_Scout: Oh, f*ck. Another delay?
Damned consoles, can't they just wait?
I had even taken holidays in November...
PC master race lol ............
Day 1 patch problems!? Hm, I wonder will it be bigger than game itself!?
Hmm. While it doesn't feel great to see another delay I find the thought that they really try to deliver a working game right away encouraging. Maybe I'll actually buy the game this year. But maybe I'll keep waiting until I know that it actually is a quality product. Choices, choices...

JakobFel: Plus, they've completely screwed over people who took off work to play the game by, as recently as yesterday, telling us that it was 100% confirmed: no more delays.
sanscript: Yeah, I do feel somewhat for those that did seeing how close it was to the (now former) release date, but in most cases it'll be fine. I can't imagine a boss/company would have any trouble letting the person work those days instead :D
It can be a coordination issue. If you took a couple of days end of november someone else might've been able to take the weeks before christmas instead. It's not always feasible to have everyone pick the same days.
Lol this game will never be out
I put my pre-order in as soon as it went live during E3 and whilst it isn't great that there is another delay I won't be asking for a refund. At the moment we are talking an extra couple of weeks and with everything going on in the world at the moment I think some here need a bit of perspective. A game being delayed is not the end of the world.
sanscript: Yeah, I do feel somewhat for those that did seeing how close it was to the (now former) release date, but in most cases it'll be fine. I can't imagine a boss/company would have any trouble letting the person work those days instead :D
I can confirm
Me: "guess what. You know how I anounced my time off about thee months ago? It got moved by three weeks".
Boss: "ok"

Then again, we have great relations at work. The outrage and memes on CP2077 discord almost make up for the delay, I had a good laugh today.

Doing this three weeks in advance is not great, but manageable. They better not repeat it when it's 3 days.
Retroman88: I put my pre-order in as soon as it went live during E3 and whilst it isn't great that there is another delay I won't be asking for a refund. At the moment we are talking an extra couple of weeks and with everything going on in the world at the moment I think some here need a bit of perspective. A game being delayed is not the end of the world.
Think the end of the world might come before the release at this point

*this was just a joke before someone posts a 7 paragraph post covered in passion and jizz
I would like to ask for the sake of the CDPR Staff if forming a union would be out of the question?
Cool, I'm happy the game got delayed to fix more bugs and so nobody else can play it until I complete my new PC build. :)

I'm kidding of course (for those with no sense of humour). I was looking forward to seeing how many seconds per frame (SPF) I would get with the game on my 2013 build. Looks like there is a chance to put together most or all of the new system before the game launches though, depending on GPU availability for what I want to buy.
JakobFel: Plus, they've completely screwed over people who took off work to play the game by, as recently as yesterday, telling us that it was 100% confirmed: no more delays.
Unfortunately, the world doesn't usually work like that. In most cases, an employee has to schedule their time off. The main reason behind that is because it allows the employer to have time and room to reschedule things so that the employee's position is covered while they're off work.
If it was delayed into next year I might be a bit annoyed because it's so close, but a 3 week delay to squash more bugs sounds fine. They know if they launch it rough it will impact how the game is seen and remembered.